Windows 10: Windows 10 Performance Troubleshooter Missing

Discus and support Windows 10 Performance Troubleshooter Missing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an Alienware 17. I have been unable diagnose freezing and overall slowness of my PC. I have disabled/abled countless apps and processes. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sackdaniels, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Performance Troubleshooter Missing

I have an Alienware 17. I have been unable diagnose freezing and overall slowness of my PC. I have disabled/abled countless apps and processes. I have tried uninstalling windows/completely wiping the PC but i cannot since my PC was originally windows 7.

I just discovered that my performance troubleshooter is completely gone from my system as well. Any assistance is appreciated.

:)

sackdaniels, Sep 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 19, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Performance Troubleshooter Missing

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Performance Troubleshooter Missing

1. Windows 10 Performance Troubleshooter Missing - Similar Threads - Performance Troubleshooter Missing

2. Advanced Troubleshooting Performance Issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Advanced Troubleshooting Performance Issues on Windows 10: Hello all, I am looking for someone who is good with troubleshooting performance issues on Windows. Our users have the worst performance issues. Yet whenever I try to troubleshoot everything looks fine. Perfmon does not see anything. I believe it is because of our security...
  3. Advanced Troubleshooting Performance Issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced Troubleshooting Performance Issues on Windows 10: Hello all, I am looking for someone who is good with troubleshooting performance issues on Windows. Our users have the worst performance issues. Yet whenever I try to troubleshoot everything looks fine. Perfmon does not see anything. I believe it is because of our security...
  4. Advanced Troubleshooting Performance Issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Troubleshooter not working on this device." performance and health.........Window 10 comp.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Troubleshooter not working on this device." performance and health.........Window 10 comp.: " troubleshooter not working on this device" performance and health https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/troubleshooter-not-working-on-this-device/01e90a16-6b65-42d7-8efa-79e131ed3e88
  6. A2A: Hardware and devices troubleshooter missing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A2A: Hardware and devices troubleshooter missing in windows 10: This question has been asked before but the thread's been locked for some reason without any conclusive answer from the Microsoft community, but I found a helpful article solving the issue:...
  7. Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter missing in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will show you how to access and run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, which seems to have been deprecated from Windows 10. Technically, the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter hasn’t been removed entirely from the Windows 10 [...]...
  8. Troubleshoot options are missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshoot options are missing: There are no options except startup settings....no startup repair, no repairs happen when my system crashes...please give me some solution... Thank you for your support in advance...
  9. Windows 10 Troubleshoot - Advanced Options missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Troubleshoot - Advanced Options missing: I have a problem with a W10 build in that when I boot into Advanced Start-up the some of the options are missing (e.g. Command Prompt). This is the history of my build. 1. Initial install of W7 onto a 3TB hard disk (I subsequently realised I was only seeing 2TB of the...
  10. Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts: How to: Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts How to Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts When you start Windows by using a normal startup operation, several applications and services start automatically,...