Windows 10: Windows 10 permission blocked

Discus and support Windows 10 permission blocked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My windows 10 cannot access the windows defender and also all windows 10 app. If I make a new account, can i gain the administrator permission back?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by haqeemzailani, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 permission blocked

My windows 10 cannot access the windows defender and also all windows 10 app.

If I make a new account, can i gain the administrator permission back?

:)

haqeemzailani, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

Windows 10 permissions...

How is the NAS on windows 10 Pro? Is it software or a share? Did you check ntfs vs share permissions?

Solaris17, Jun 12, 2019
  3. cdawall Win User
    Windows 10 permissions...

Ok so I feel officially dumb I am trying to copy my steam library to my NAS. Both are on windows 10 pro and both have full control in the file manager. Neither windows nor fast copy will allow me to copy, both list a permissions error? This was never an issue with windows 7...so first off thank you microsoft god forbid I want to back up my data, second off what the heck do I need to do to make this work. All I could fine online was to set full control and that obviously didn't help.

Also robocopy doesn't apparently work with network locations?

cdawall, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 permission blocked

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 permission blocked

1. Windows 10 permission blocked - Similar Threads - permission blocked

2. I want to block youtube, but do not have admin permission to edit, despite logging in as admin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to block youtube, but do not have admin permission to edit, despite logging in as admin: I want to block youtube. I have attempted to follow this process: 1. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc 2. Double-click hosts, and select Notepad when Windows prompts you to choose a program. 3. Place the cursor at the end of the...
  3. Why is support.microsoft.com blocked: "You don't have permission ..." following May 2020...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is support.microsoft.com blocked: "You don't have permission ..." following May 2020...: Today, Saturday, August 15, 2020, my 15-inch Surface Book 2 finally received the May 2020 update. First, the August 2020 Patch Tuesday patches came down on Wednesday, August 12. A bunch more patches came down on Friday, August 14, including a firmware update The next...
  4. Defender on Windows 10 deleting and blocking, instead it should ask for the permission.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender on Windows 10 deleting and blocking, instead it should ask for the permission.: I have upgraded to Windows 10 and Microsoft Defender is started deleting and blocking the files. I had some study materials and Vmware machine it deleted .vmx file. blocked hdd and memory. It is already gone, I need to built the machine back. but I can't add file in...
  5. Roblox is blocked even with permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Roblox is blocked even with permission: we use Microsoft Family and just got a new laptop. My son has Roblox and asked for permission to play it. Unfortunately, even when I give permission, he is unable to get the program to open. It keeps saying he needs email permission. What am I doing wrong? We did not...
  6. How do I block administrative permissions for a standard account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I block administrative permissions for a standard account?: When I run a program as administrator on my standard account, it asks me to input my admin account password. How do I stop that from happening and just block the standard account user from running anything as administrator, basically not letting them run anything as admin...
  7. Windows Defender Still Blocking LAN Connection for Games After Permission is Given?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Still Blocking LAN Connection for Games After Permission is Given?: I've been trying to run a few different games and play them with my brother over our LAN connection. When I host the game, he can't see it. When he hosts, I can see it, but when I try to connect it fails. I'm no computer expert, but I looked at the Windows Defender rules...
  8. Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission: Both of my young sons have a Window's 10 machine. I have just fixed the MS-WPC error message, however it needed me to give them both permission to use Chrome. For one of their account no problems, they requested through email and I granted permission. The other one did the...
  9. word 2016 keeps blocking me from opening my docs claiming I need admin permission......any...

in Windows 10 Customization
    word 2016 keeps blocking me from opening my docs claiming I need admin permission......any...: Can anyone help identify why word 2016 keeps claiming I do not have access privileges...I am the owner/admin...please advise, thanks Rob https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2016-keeps-blocking-me-from-opening-my-docs/7b51bb1c-8621-432f-92b0-57cc78153305
  10. Blocked from websites because of other users permissions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blocked from websites because of other users permissions: I am on a shared computer. The other users dont know how to log out when they leave for the day, and the computer locks when theyve been inactive for a bit. The other users have not been given internet access. When I log in and try to visit any website I get a page that says...