Windows 10: Windows 10 permission blocked

Discus and support Windows 10 permission blocked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My windows 10 cannot access the windows defender and also all windows 10 app. If I make a new account, can i gain the administrator permission back?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by haqeemzailani, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 permission blocked

My windows 10 cannot access the windows defender and also all windows 10 app.

If I make a new account, can i gain the administrator permission back?

:)

haqeemzailani, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

Windows 10 permissions...

How is the NAS on windows 10 Pro? Is it software or a share? Did you check ntfs vs share permissions?

Solaris17, Jun 12, 2019
  3. cdawall Win User
    Windows 10 permissions...

Ok so I feel officially dumb I am trying to copy my steam library to my NAS. Both are on windows 10 pro and both have full control in the file manager. Neither windows nor fast copy will allow me to copy, both list a permissions error? This was never an issue with windows 7...so first off thank you microsoft god forbid I want to back up my data, second off what the heck do I need to do to make this work. All I could fine online was to set full control and that obviously didn't help.

Also robocopy doesn't apparently work with network locations?

cdawall, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 permission blocked

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 permission blocked

1. Windows 10 permission blocked - Similar Threads - permission blocked

2. Changes permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changes permissions: Ever time I check my permissions they are changed. Not all of them but almost. If I unplug my pc & unhook the network cable it isn't as bad. It gets to the point where I am not allowed to do anything but go online. I have scanned with several antivirus programs but nothing...
  3. Administrator permission message to save file changes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Administrator permission message to save file changes: Every time I try to save a file change I get this message: You do not have permission to open this file. See the owner of the file or an administrator to obtain permission....
  4. BSOD - permissions?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD - permissions?: Hello! I don't really know much about computers, so this entire process has been a little bit draining to work through as I'm trying to understand the content as I'm trying to fix the problem. Recently, I was playing BDL2 with a friend of mine when my PC blue screened out...
  5. Not permissions in WindowsApps from Game Pass Pc

Not permissions in WindowsApps from Game Pass Pc: Hi! I'm having some problems when trying to modify any file from the "WindowsApps" folder which contains all the game installed from the Xbox PC app. When I try to edit any config file or copy any file into the folder, I either get a "Not permission" error or a "Not enought...
  6. You required permission from SYSTEM to make changes while trying to uninstall a game folder

You required permission from SYSTEM to make changes while trying to uninstall a game folder: I'm having problems with uninstalling the game Wolfenstein II New collosus, I can't uninstall it from apps & functions due to it not showing up there. I tried delete it manually but i lack permissions from SYSTEM to delete it, even though i'm on administrator account. I tried...
  7. Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission: Both of my young sons have a Window's 10 machine. I have just fixed the MS-WPC error message, however it needed me to give them both permission to use Chrome. For one of their account no problems, they requested through email and I granted permission. The other one did the...
  8. word 2016 keeps blocking me from opening my docs claiming I need admin permission......any...

in Windows 10 Customization
    word 2016 keeps blocking me from opening my docs claiming I need admin permission......any...: Can anyone help identify why word 2016 keeps claiming I do not have access privileges...I am the owner/admin...please advise, thanks Rob https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2016-keeps-blocking-me-from-opening-my-docs/7b51bb1c-8621-432f-92b0-57cc78153305
  9. Blocked from websites because of other users permissions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blocked from websites because of other users permissions: I am on a shared computer. The other users dont know how to log out when they leave for the day, and the computer locks when theyve been inactive for a bit. The other users have not been given internet access. When I log in and try to visit any website I get a page that says...
  10. Permissions blocking usage on pc.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Permissions blocking usage on pc.: I currently own a 2 year pc which I started under the email address which I am creating this question under. However, after downloading chrome, a box comes up with an error (see attached). This also comes up when opening any email attachment. I have tried many solutions but...