Windows 10: Windows 10 persists in altering font sizes in several applications after recent ugrade?...

Discus and support Windows 10 persists in altering font sizes in several applications after recent ugrade?... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This never happened under WIN 7, which I was reluctant to move from, as I had few probelms. I always kept abreast of WIN 10 on a spare HD but only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BSB2017, Jul 4, 2019.

1. BSB2017 Win User

Windows 10 persists in altering font sizes in several applications after recent ugrade?...

This never happened under WIN 7, which I was reluctant to move from, as I had few probelms. I always kept abreast of WIN 10 on a spare HD but only examined it to help the decision making process.

After my initial very good opinion of the new WIN10 and recommending it to equally reluctant friends I am now beginning to regret my enthusiasm for WIN 10.

Since the change to WIN 10 the readability of every application is affected. I am forever changing font sizes even after applying changes to all folder eg in Outlook 2016. These changes can happen even when switching say from MS Outlook 2016 to Word and back. Firefox and Edge also are affected.

Win 7 seems very unstable - or am I wrong and failing to grasp something?

Best wishes

Baz

:)

BSB2017, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10 persists in altering font sizes in several applications after recent ugrade?...

hubrad---01, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 persists in altering font sizes in several applications after recent ugrade?...

1. Windows 10 persists in altering font sizes in several applications after recent ugrade?... - Similar Threads - persists altering font

2. Several applications not connecting to internet - persists when firewall is disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several applications not connecting to internet - persists when firewall is disabled.: A few months ago I suddenly had a number of applications unable to connect to servers and the internet. These include Zoom, Adobe Creative Cloud, Opera GX and even the windows Feedback Hub. But for all of these I can sign into my accounts through either Firefox or Chrome......
  3. Several applications not connecting to internet - persists when firewall is disabled.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Several applications not connecting to internet - persists when firewall is disabled.: A few months ago I suddenly had a number of applications unable to connect to servers and the internet. These include Zoom, Adobe Creative Cloud, Opera GX and even the windows Feedback Hub. But for all of these I can sign into my accounts through either Firefox or Chrome......
  4. Increasing font size in applications?

in Windows 10 Support
    Increasing font size in applications?: Hello all- My first post here, so please be gentle *Wink As I age, the default font in most Windows applications seems to get smaller (funny how that happens). While I work in Word 2019 primarily, I suspect what I want to change may well be controlled through the OS. So, is...
  5. Application properties font size.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application properties font size.: Hi, I've had a hard time finding a sweet spot on 1080p laptop regarding font size but I am pretty close after changing the overall scaling to 125% and tweaking all the *Font "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics" registry settings...yet fonts in app...
  6. Weird Font in several applications

Weird Font in several applications: Hi guys: When I updated to the previous insider version, the font of several applications became weird like monospaced, and it looks horrible. For example, the new Belize Theme for SAP 760, or the buttons like "Save" or "Cancel" in Office 365, or the Internet Options I...
  7. One font is invisible to several applications

One font is invisible to several applications: I installed a Truetype font in Windows 10 and subsequently rebooted (this font). The font is visible in font settings, and I can use it in WPS Office. However it is not accessible in either Affinity Photo or Inkscape. How can I make the font visible to all my applications?...
  8. Ugrade to Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ugrade to Windows 10: Why are people so reluctant to upgrade to Windows 10. Windows Security is up there with third party software security. It gets 100% in Testing it has layered protection its even being considered or by now used by Americas Defence Systems that says a lot obviously they will...
  9. Font size in Windows 10

Font size in Windows 10: I am relatively new to computers, especially Windows 10, so please excuse my computer ignorance, but I find the font sizes are far too small. Can anyone explain how I can increase the size pleas....
  10. Corrupt system persists after several installations of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Corrupt system persists after several installations of Windows 10: Hello and thanks for reading I will try to keep this brief without cutting detail. I reinstalled windows because I was having issues with booting into windows, it had something to do with the fact that I had two Windows installations at one point. I put Windows 10 on a USB...