Windows 10: windows 10 personalise theme crashes to desktop

Discus and support windows 10 personalise theme crashes to desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 pro, 1903 so everytime i click on the theme (personalise ---> theme) it crashes, close the setting and back to desktop same as reddit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Noisyheaven, Sep 27, 2019.

1. windows 10 personalise theme crashes to desktop

Noisyheaven, Sep 27, 2019

2. Personalise the Desktop Themes

Thank you for taking time to answer my query, however this does not help me as in Windows 7 once the theme was selected, you could then go on to select or deselect the individual pictures in the theme. Also change the sound theme, not individual items but
    the theme to things like Afternoon, or Seashore sounds. Also in the same place you could change the screensaver. All of this is gone from windows 10 personalisation.

Thank you very much anyway.

ElizabethPercy, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 27, 2019
  4. windows 10 personalise theme crashes to desktop

Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 personalise theme crashes to desktop

1. windows 10 personalise theme crashes to desktop - Similar Threads - personalise theme crashes

2. When I open Setting -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I open Setting -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing?: Whenever I open Settings -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing. Can anyone navigate me on how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-setting-personalisation-themes-no/0ca94fff-ee6e-4264-9dc0-80253b2254b1
  3. When I open Setting -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open Setting -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing?: Whenever I open Settings -> Personalisation -> Themes no themes are appearing. Can anyone navigate me on how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-setting-personalisation-themes-no/0ca94fff-ee6e-4264-9dc0-80253b2254b1
  4. Missing 'save' button in personalisation - themes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing 'save' button in personalisation - themes: Hi everyone, it's a pretty simple error, I want to be able to save a custom theme, but the save button is just missing compared to screenshots I've seen on the internet. My sounds seems to default to 'default' too, which is annoying, and I can't save!Any suggestions?...
  5. Missing 'save' button in personalisation - themes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing 'save' button in personalisation - themes: Hi everyone, it's a pretty simple error, I want to be able to save a custom theme, but the save button is just missing compared to screenshots I've seen on the internet. My sounds seems to default to 'default' too, which is annoying, and I can't save!Any suggestions?...
  6. Desktop personalisation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop personalisation: [ATTACH] Hi, Can someone help me find the search and time widgets shown in the pic? I looked around but couldn't find the exact widgets. Thanks, https://preview.redd.it/wwnojmldjr461.png?width=2000&format=png&auto=webp&s=563ece69e514ee75509e8061b5f665420f0874ce...
  7. no personalised themes in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no personalised themes in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I no longer have an option to make a personalised theme in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, there are only standard themes to choose. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, restarting my device, updating the game - nothing works. The game is up-to-date currently...
  8. Personalised desktop shortcuts won't work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalised desktop shortcuts won't work on Windows 10: Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I'm trying to create some shortcuts on my desktop e.g CTRL + ALT + G = Google. However when I clicked 'Ok' the shortcut doesn't work. The shortcut only seems to work when I have this menu open see image below. Anyone know...
  9. Windows 10 Desktop personalisation not opening

Windows 10 Desktop personalisation not opening: A few hours ago I changed my desktop default background to a slideshow which has worked perfectly. However whenever I try to re-enter the personalisation section in the settings, it does the clicking animation and then stops, I can hover over other settings tabs but cannot...
  10. Personalised High Contrastr theme not reloading on restart

Personalised High Contrastr theme not reloading on restart: After the win 10 pro 17134 update, everytime i start the PC, it loads my high contrast personalised theme that i created for a brief second initially on start up, and then switches to the standard high contrast theme. Basically i cant get the personalised high contrast...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix win 10 theme crash