Windows 10: Windows 10 & Phoenix os

Discus and support Windows 10 & Phoenix os in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Does the secure boot lock and download phoenix os damage Windows?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mabolghar, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Mabolghar Win User

Windows 10 & Phoenix os

Hello,
    Does the secure boot lock and download phoenix os damage Windows?​

:)

Mabolghar, Feb 10, 2019

2. Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os

hi. thank you so much for your reply. yes, i followed that steps to install phoenix os. after install i rebooted the computer and choose phoenix os. 1st attempt works well. also, i installed pubg mobile. but couple hours again i tried to boot. its stuck
    at the boot logo.

NumeshViduranga, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Dual boot on windows 10 phoenix os

Hello. i have some problem with phoenix os. i installed phoenix os with the latest version and booted successfully. also, i played pubg mobile. after couple hour when i ty to log to phoenix os it wont to go forward from Phoenix boot logo.

i tried to disable secure boot option but my bios don't show that option. please help me. Thanks.

Windows 10 & Phoenix os c568df36-19b1-4e1d-8843-6586209429ce?upload=true.jpg

Computer - windows 10, 8gb ram, 64bit.
    Windows 10 & Phoenix os c6dc8706-1b86-4b69-bb34-3a6bc6e39d15?upload=true.jpg

NumeshViduranga, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 & Phoenix os

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 & Phoenix os

1. Windows 10 & Phoenix os - Similar Threads - Phoenix

2. Phoenix SCT flash for shell issue in lenovo ideapad 3 14alc6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phoenix SCT flash for shell issue in lenovo ideapad 3 14alc6: Hello there, my lenovo ideapad 3 14alc6 turn in tho this, and now dont do nothing : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phoenix-sct-flash-for-shell-issue-in-lenovo/f2623050-aba3-48dd-8cbf-7e804df44b33
  3. Phoenix SCT flash for shell issue in lenovo ideapad 3 14alc6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phoenix SCT flash for shell issue in lenovo ideapad 3 14alc6: Hello there, my lenovo ideapad 3 14alc6 turn in tho this, and now dont do nothing : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phoenix-sct-flash-for-shell-issue-in-lenovo/f2623050-aba3-48dd-8cbf-7e804df44b33
  4. My Lenovo computer B560 phoenix lite OS 11 pro max has a problem it show me a blue screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo computer B560 phoenix lite OS 11 pro max has a problem it show me a blue screen...: I bought the computer from a shop that's sell used products after I bought it the owner of the shop had to erased and reset the computer for me after he had done that I went home to start and set the computer to my standards I connect it to my wifi modem it's work perfectly I...
  5. My Lenovo computer B560 phoenix lite OS 11 pro max has a problem it show me a blue screen...

My Lenovo computer B560 phoenix lite OS 11 pro max has a problem it show me a blue screen...: I bought the computer from a shop that's sell used products after I bought it the owner of the shop had to erased and reset the computer for me after he had done that I went home to start and set the computer to my standards I connect it to my wifi modem it's work perfectly I...
  6. My Lenovo computer B560 phoenix lite OS 11 pro max has a problem it show me a blue screen...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Night Shine Phoenix

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Night Shine Phoenix: Hey there ! I run night shine phoenix , a malware testing and windows experimenting youtube channel ! You are requested to check out this channel :I need nerds like you who like tech content with regular video uploads !!link -...
  8. cd drive not working hp envy phoenix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cd drive not working hp envy phoenix: cd drive not working hp envy phoenix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-drive-not-working-hp-envy-phoenix/31800dd1-2180-4a69-a45c-bf068c8a2de2
  9. cd drive not working hp envy phoenix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cd drive not working hp envy phoenix: cd drive not working hp envy phoenix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-drive-not-working-hp-envy-phoenix/31800dd1-2180-4a69-a45c-bf068c8a2de2
  10. cd drive not working hp envy phoenix