Windows 10: windows 10 phone 950 audials radio app

Discus and support windows 10 phone 950 audials radio app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello anyone, I can't down load audials radio app from Microsoft Store back on my phone ,I had the app on my phone but because the battery what came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cd Sarge, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Cd Sarge Win User

windows 10 phone 950 audials radio app

Hello anyone, I can't down load audials radio app from Microsoft Store back on my phone ,I had the app on my phone but because the battery what came with the phone was rubbish and had too take apps off and close down some Suff in order too had a bit of battery life. I uninstall audials radio ,but now I bought a new battery,O yes not a original battery but a different one am up and running better and now can do stuff on my phone ,but can't get my radio app on my phone its really good app ,I also have the app on my surface 2, plus my Xbox,one and laptop window 7, but when I try installing. it stay I own this app ,also when am trying too tell my phone too install on phone winch device press phone device nothing they I hope I don't have too uninstall from my other devices in order Windows too say I don't own this app, can anyone help thank you audial radio app ,cd sgt

:)

Cd Sarge, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 28, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

Yes, it's no longer the windows phone OS. It's just Windows 10. And yes, the app is perfect for the phone.

rtwjunkie, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

windows 10 phone 950 audials radio app [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

1. windows 10 phone 950 audials radio app - Similar Threads - phone 950 audials

2. What is the best radio app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best radio app?: Hi,What is the best radio app? Can I find it in the Microsoft Store?Thank you very much!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-radio-app/d8a835d5-ae17-4630-ad48-9d61fd40dfc9
  3. What is the best radio app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best radio app?: Hi,What is the best radio app? Can I find it in the Microsoft Store?Thank you very much!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-radio-app/d8a835d5-ae17-4630-ad48-9d61fd40dfc9
  4. How to let Windows apps control Radios in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to let Windows apps control Radios in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Many apps that work on Windows 10 need to control the Radio in order to function properly. Therefore, Microsoft has given you, the user, control over this feature. You can choose which app you want to give permission to control radios. In this post, we are going to...
  5. Microsoft Phone 950

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Phone 950: 950 phone has corrupted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-phone-950/ff1caef5-c954-4e4a-8929-357ab361feed
  6. TuneIn Radio App Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TuneIn Radio App Issue: I downloaded the TuneIn app a few months ago and it was working fine. Then it would load. I've tried the app repair feature, uninstalling and reinstalling but it keeps coming up with an error....
  7. Can't install Viber on HP Windows 10 or Microsoft 950 phone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Viber on HP Windows 10 or Microsoft 950 phone.: Install Viber app on HP Windows 10 through the Store Options for Mobile or Surface Hub "Install on my devices", "Install now" button is unavailable - has red circle on it, Click on "Get more Info on your device list", asks me to log in to Microsoft Account, which I do,...
  8. Windows Lumia 950

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Lumia 950: I have a Microsoft Lumia 950 mobile which at the time of purchase were limited to only 200GB micro sd extra storage. I note that Sony mobiles can currently accept 400gb cards which are also micro sd. Does any one know if Microsoft are planning or have indeed realised an...
  9. Setting up Cortana in my Lumina 950 Windows 10 phone

in Cortana
    Setting up Cortana in my Lumina 950 Windows 10 phone: Hi Support, I am disable and I need to be able to access my Lumia 950 Windows phone by Cortana voice recognition. I use a Plantronics Voyager Legend ear piece with my Windows 10 phone. Where can I find detailed setup instructions to use as a guide to achieve this. Thanks...
  10. Windows 10 Mobile Firmware Updates for Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Firmware Updates for Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! Feedback and firmware. Two things we know you’re passionate about. It is with these two things in mind that we bring you good news that will make your participation in the Insider Program even...