Windows 10: Windows 10 phone activation - no automated activation option available

Discus and support Windows 10 phone activation - no automated activation option available in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am trying to activate Windows 10 on a virtual machine. I have a product key that Microsoft confirmed on the phone is valid but I am unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SimonLangley3, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Windows 10 phone activation - no automated activation option available

I am trying to activate Windows 10 on a virtual machine. I have a product key that Microsoft confirmed on the phone is valid but I am unable to activate it online.In the past I have had this issue before and I was able to sort it out using the automated phone activation run slui 4, read out installation ID, enter confirmation ID system but that no longer seems to be available. I followed the prompts to get the phone number for my country UK but when I phoned, all I got was instructions to do what I'd already done and if that didn't work, which it didn't, to be put through to a person. I

:)

SimonLangley3, Jun 18, 2022
  2. Jetster Win User

Windows activation . . .

And technically your correct. OEMs are only for one system tied to the motherboard. But you can still activate it over the phone on the automated activation but check the activation as qubit says

Jetster, Jun 18, 2022
  3. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Jun 18, 2022
  4. Windows 10 phone activation - no automated activation option available

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 phone activation - no automated activation option available

1. Windows 10 phone activation - no automated activation option available - Similar Threads - phone activation automated

2. Activate Windows by phone automated voice keeps dropping out -unable to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows by phone automated voice keeps dropping out -unable to activate Windows: For the past two days I've made several attempts to Activate Windows by phone 888-571-2048 since I can't use internet access Windows XP in VM. The automated voice keeps dropping out at each instruction where I am suppose to speak the Installation Id. Since I do not hear the...
  3. Activate Windows by phone automated voice keeps dropping out -unable to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows by phone automated voice keeps dropping out -unable to activate Windows: For the past two days I've made several attempts to Activate Windows by phone 888-571-2048 since I can't use internet access Windows XP in VM. The automated voice keeps dropping out at each instruction where I am suppose to speak the Installation Id. Since I do not hear the...
  4. Windows 10 phone activation - no automated activation option available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 phone activation - no automated activation option available: I am trying to activate Windows 10 on a virtual machine. I have a product key that Microsoft confirmed on the phone is valid but I am unable to activate it online.In the past I have had this issue before and I was able to sort it out using the automated phone activation run...
  5. Windows 10 phone activation - no automated activation option available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 phone activation - no automated activation option available: I am trying to activate Windows 10 on a virtual machine. I have a product key that Microsoft confirmed on the phone is valid but I am unable to activate it online.In the past I have had this issue before and I was able to sort it out using the automated phone activation run...
  6. Trying to Activate Windows 10 by Phone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to Activate Windows 10 by Phone: HELLLLOOOO MICROSOFT. Today I have installed Windows 10 Pro on my 11 yr old laptop. It is a Sony Vaio VPCS13DGX. I just upgraded it now from what it ran originally Windows 7 I get this error when trying from Settings and from the run command "slui.exe 4". Please help me...
  7. Trying to Activate Windows 10 by Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Activate Windows 10 by Phone: HELLLLOOOO MICROSOFT. Today I have installed Windows 10 Pro on my 11 yr old laptop. It is a Sony Vaio VPCS13DGX. I just upgraded it now from what it ran originally Windows 7 I get this error when trying from Settings and from the run command "slui.exe 4". Please help me...
  8. windows activation by phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows activation by phone: Windows 10 home, click activate by phone, nothing happens. Every thread i find tells me how to solve in windows 7, not helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-by-phone/6dd6fa61-aa46-4194-a485-f78048427328
  9. Automated phone-line re-activation and related problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Automated phone-line re-activation and related problem: I'm running Win10, 64-bit, v.1903 A few weeks ago I upgraded my PC's mobo and successfully went through the rigmarole to reactivate Windows via the automated phoneline. It turned out that the new mobo was defective so today I installed a replacement. When I went to...
  10. Activation Server is not Available error during Windows 10 Activation

in Windows 10 News
    Activation Server is not Available error during Windows 10 Activation: [ATTACH] When validating your Windows Key, everything goes through the Activation Server on Microsoft. If there is a trouble connecting to that server, activating Windows will fail. There are a couple of errors when the Activation Server is not available. In [...] This post...