Windows 10: Windows 10 phone being downgraded then cable disconnected!

Discus and support Windows 10 phone being downgraded then cable disconnected! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When i was downgrading from windows 10 on my phone my friend got pushed by my brother and knocked the cable out of my pc and now to phone has a red... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sbondoGaming, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Windows 10 phone being downgraded then cable disconnected!

When i was downgrading from windows 10 on my phone my friend got pushed by my brother and knocked the cable out of my pc and now to phone has a red screen with two white arrows. I have even took out the batter out.

:)

sbondoGaming, Aug 7, 2015

2. nokia 920 disconnected during recovery tool

I installed windows phone 10 on my nokia 920, but after one week I try to downgrade to windows phone 8,1. During downgrade my phone disconnected from usb, and phone died. Now i try to start phone but thei not respond. Can I rezolve my problem? Please help.
    Thx

petrubejenovici, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Ponns02 Win User
    lumia 520 os recovery was failed

i downloaded windows 10 for my lumia 520 but i disappointed so i downgraded to windows 8 using lumiarecovery software but at that time usb cable was disconnected so the upgrade to windows 8 was failed and on my lumia520 display seen to be red color display
    with nokia letters so how can i recover my os back?

Ponns02, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Windows 10 phone being downgraded then cable disconnected!

i waited a bit then then the phone restarted but came back on the red background thing so i plugged my phone in and windows recovery detected the phone and i reset it *Biggrin

sbondoGaming, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 phone being downgraded then cable disconnected!

1. Windows 10 phone being downgraded then cable disconnected! - Similar Threads - phone being downgraded

2. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...
  3. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...
  4. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ethernet cable not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet cable not being detected: I been having this issue for a while now on my new PC, it keeps saying it doesnt detect it but the light in the back flickers and when i look at my device manager its there on the list with an ! on it. I have googled and uninstalled driver and even rebooted the router but it...
  6. Ethernet cable not being detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet cable not being detected: I been having this issue for a while now on my new PC, it keeps saying it doesnt detect it but the light in the back flickers and when i look at my device manager its there on the list with an ! on it. I have googled and uninstalled driver and even rebooted the router but it...
  7. actiontec disconnect coaxial cable/

actiontec disconnect coaxial cable/: windos 10. i still have an actiontec MI424-wr router.can i disconnect the coax to move the router upstairs and then reconnect cable/ ? windows version 20H2 183460
  8. Internet Disconnecting LAN Cable

Internet Disconnecting LAN Cable: My internet disconnects like after every 15 seconds. Could be random sometimes, too. I've got a LAN Cable connected to my PC. I've tried changing the LAN Cable, asking my internet provider for help, but it's all useless. I can't play games from like the past week, because...
  9. Ethernet cable not being recognized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ethernet cable not being recognized: I'm not sure why, but recently, my ethernet cable hasn't been getting picked up by the ethernet port on the back of my cyberpower desktop. I have already tried a different cable and it didn't get picked up either, and I have tried the cable on another laptop, and it works...
  10. Computer reads ethernet cable as "disconnected"

Computer reads ethernet cable as "disconnected": My ethernet has recently been turning off and on, in a matter of seconds. One second it'll be off then a moment later it will turn back on. I've tried everything, hoping I can find some sort of fix here....