Windows 10: Windows 10 Phone Update

Discus and support Windows 10 Phone Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Last night both of my Icon phones updated to 10.0.10586.545. Rumor is we may get 1607 in a few weeks but MS is not giving a date. Jim *Cool 59998 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Phone Man, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Phone Man Win User

Windows 10 Phone Update

Last night both of my Icon phones updated to 10.0.10586.545.
    Rumor is we may get 1607 in a few weeks but MS is not giving a date.

Jim *Cool

:)

Phone Man, Aug 12, 2016

2. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, Aug 12, 2016
  3. How to Install Windows 10 on Devices with Limited Space

Even though I have an external device with more than 40 Gb capacity and the assistant recognizes it, it still keeps asking me to free 5 more Gb from the (unit CWindows 10 Phone Update :).

I have 3'62 Gb free memory in (Unit CWindows 10 Phone Update :). It asks me to free 5'63 Gb more. That'll make a total of 9'25 GB. The assistant needs 9'80 GB free memory to update windows 10 without any external device. Does this mean that my external device will only be used
    for 0'55 GB? Please I don't understant anything. I just want my laptop to work. I'd stay with my actual version but it keeps showing me ads, interrupting my work and deleting random stuff because of uninterruptible random updates. It has already freed 3 GB
    and I dont even know where from.

Thank you.

Update windows 10 error, Aug 12, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Phone Update

1. Windows 10 Phone Update - Similar Threads - Phone Update

2. update problem in windows phone in lumia 540

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update problem in windows phone in lumia 540: currently trying to update my lumia 540 to window 10 from 8.1.... in the update option does not providing update,some error pops saying please what to do ,,, give me solution.. i know you are signing off from windows phone,,,,...
  3. Blu Win Jr LTE Windows 10 Phone Update Malware hijacks charging IC circuit afflicting phone...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blu Win Jr LTE Windows 10 Phone Update Malware hijacks charging IC circuit afflicting phone...: First off, I hope Microsoft Developers and Leadership listen to this message urgently, as it comes from someone who's spent and or been involved in purchase decisions of over USD 50,000 on various Microsoft Hardware including Servers, Workstations, Software from Windows...
  4. Every time Win10 updates I have to reinstall wpdmtp.inf for my phone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Every time Win10 updates I have to reinstall wpdmtp.inf for my phone.: Windows 10 x64 1903 had some updates today that required a reboot. After rebooting it no longer recognized my Android phone. As with the umpteen prior times I had to go to C:\Windows\Inf\wpdmtp.inf and right click then click Install to get it to recognize the phone. Why...
  5. Windows update and interrupted phone service

Windows update and interrupted phone service: Someone cut my telephone wires and i lost my phone and internet service. I am sure there are pending updates. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-and-interrupted-phone-service/0927ea5f-c6ec-47f5-a1cc-14b8a3456f25
  6. Unable to connect my Samsung phone to my HP laptop after updating to 1903

Unable to connect my Samsung phone to my HP laptop after updating to 1903: Post updating my HP laptop to the 1903 update i am now unable to connect my Samsung S7 to see files and folders. Worked before update and yes tried different cables etc ....
  7. phone number changed, can't update because Microsoft chat requires a verification code from...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    phone number changed, can't update because Microsoft chat requires a verification code from...: My phone number changed. When I try to update my account, it requires a verification code to be sent to the old number which is no longer working. I went through the "other" verification process and was approved to update my password with a note that I should enter my new...
  8. I had an android update and now my phone is not recognised by my computer to transfer pics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I had an android update and now my phone is not recognised by my computer to transfer pics: I had an android update and now my phone is not recognised by my computer to transfer pics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-an-android-update-and-now-my-phone-is-not/82c74de9-e365-41cb-8889-380c6031d906
  9. MSN Weather used to work on my mobile phone (windows 8) but does not work since I updated...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN Weather used to work on my mobile phone (windows 8) but does not work since I updated...: MSN Weather used to work on my mobile phone (windows 8) but does not work since I updated to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-weather-used-to-work-on-my-mobile-phone/a1b3edab-4eaa-485e-ac5b-ae651571df9d
  10. recent update within windows 10 on a Microsoft mobile phone

recent update within windows 10 on a Microsoft mobile phone: I recently installed an update on my Microsoft phone with windows 10. It deleted all my contacts and all my messaging threads. The advice given on support failed. How can i recover them?...