Windows 10: Windows 10 photo 3D-where are the new pictures/videos stored at?

Discus and support Windows 10 photo 3D-where are the new pictures/videos stored at? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Could someone please tell me when using photos with the new 3D effects, where is that video stored and can it be used as wallpaper or a screensaver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LucyTurner1, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Windows 10 photo 3D-where are the new pictures/videos stored at?

Could someone please tell me when using photos with the new 3D effects, where is that video stored and can it be used as wallpaper or a screensaver (with the 3D effect)?

:)

LucyTurner1, Nov 1, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Nov 1, 2018
  3. 3D Hyperlink icons for photos , videos , audios , Paint 3D , XBOX.

3D Hyperlink photo icon that would show a bar of photos.

3D hyperlink video icon that would show a bar of videos.

3D Hyperlink audio icon t hat would show a bar of audios.

3D Hyperlink Paint 3D icons that would show a bar of Paint 3D images.

3D Hyperlink XBOX Achievements icon that would show a bar of Achievement images or screenshots.

3D Hyperlink XBOX Screenshot icon that would show a bar of game screenshots.

3D Hyperlink XBOX videos icon that would show a bar of Xbox videos.

These 3D
    hyperlink icons would be of good use on Windows 10 community , Xbox community , SharePoint and other Microsoft services.

TINKERBLINKSNOWYTOES, Nov 1, 2018
  4. enso Win User

Windows 10 photo 3D-where are the new pictures/videos stored at?

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 photo 3D-where are the new pictures/videos stored at?

1. Windows 10 photo 3D-where are the new pictures/videos stored at? - Similar Threads - photo where are

2. In Windows 10, where are photos that appear in photo tile stored?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 10, where are photos that appear in photo tile stored?: I am attempting to clean any personal data from my laptop so that I can give it away. I have deleted all photos from the "pictures" folder. HOWEVER, when I click the "windows" key there is a portion of the screen titled "Life at a glance" which shows my photos in the "Photo"...
  3. Where are my pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are my pictures and videos?: Hello all,Thanks to the community, it seems I have been able to import all of my pictures and videos from my Samsung cell phone to the computer, using the "Import pictures and videos" option. My meaning by "seems" is that the process did not show any special errors, it just...
  4. Where are my pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my pictures and videos?: Hello all,Thanks to the community, it seems I have been able to import all of my pictures and videos from my Samsung cell phone to the computer, using the "Import pictures and videos" option. My meaning by "seems" is that the process did not show any special errors, it just...
  5. Where are my pictures and videos?

6. Where the 3D effect in Windows Photos has gone?

Where the 3D effect in Windows Photos has gone?: I am using Windows Photos since long time but after recent update, I can't get all 3D effects for Video editing. Earlier it used to be over 20 3D effects, but now there are only three. Can someone suggest how to get them back?...
  7. where are the videos and pictures of the camera app stored or located on the system

where are the videos and pictures of the camera app stored or located on the system: where are the videos and pictures of the camera app stored or located on the system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-videos-and-pictures-of-the-camera/00affa87-57ca-4acc-a78a-c5f25643697e
  8. Where does the Photos App store Video Projects

Where does the Photos App store Video Projects: I am trying to get information from a Video project, specifically, where the photos used in it are located. When I create a project, it is clearly saving a lot of information, if only as a json or xml file. Where is it?...
  9. Where Windows Photos App's Pictures are being Stored?

Where Windows Photos App's Pictures are being Stored?: What folder are the photos stored in? [Original Title: Photos app] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-windows-photos-apps-pictures-are-being/b40fb95b-e1a3-4a7c-8c9e-fc2d57fad51a
  10. Where are the photos stored that are taken of a video frame?

Where are the photos stored that are taken of a video frame?: I'm using the Photo app to take a picture of a frame in a video. After successfully selecting a frame and confirmation that the photo is saving, I can't find the photo. I've looked in the pictures folder and the folder where the video was stored, but nothing is there....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where are my pictures stored on paint 3d on windows 10

2. where are 3d paint photos stored