Windows 10: Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors

Discus and support Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Photos app doesn't show the correct colors, is there a way of correcting this. I don't want to install 3rd party apps.Image shows the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KGU BertramSomaweera, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors

Windows 10 Photos app doesn't show the correct colors, is there a way of correcting this. I don't want to install 3rd party apps.Image shows the same picture on Pint and Photos.

:)

KGU BertramSomaweera, Nov 24, 2021
  2. MaksimD Win User

Windows Photos App - oversaturated colors

Hi,

Using Windows 10 Photo App to view jpg photos I found it oversaturated.

It is possible to turn off image enhancement for this app or some how correct colors?

PS. Old Windows Photo Viewer - shows correct colors, but I can not open jpg`s from explorer using it.

MaksimD, Nov 24, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 24, 2021
  4. alsobarb Win User

Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors

I can't get my windows 10 photo slide show to be in color.

I created a slide show in windows 10 photo app, but although the pictures are in color, the slide show is in sepia. I never used sepia so I don't know what gives. Suggestions?

alsobarb, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors

1. Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors - Similar Threads - Photo App doesn't

2. Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors: Windows 10 Photos app doesn't show the correct colors, is there a way of correcting this. I don't want to install 3rd party apps.Image shows the same picture on Pint and Photos....
  3. Apps not showing up correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps not showing up correctly: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SolProdigyHD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kc2yv1/apps_not_showing_up_correctly/
  4. Microsoft Photo App is not uploading my photos correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photo App is not uploading my photos correctly: Hi, I have tried to restart and repair and there is no change. It will find my pictures but uploads them with part of the pics grayed out. Additonally they no longer appear in the photo folder by date. I have tried to uninstall but that option is grayed out when I go...
  5. Photos app sometimes doesn't show previous and next

Photos app sometimes doesn't show previous and next: Every month I take all pictures that have been created with the different phones in our household and I put them in one central place. Then I want to quickly go through them and delete the pictures we don't want to keep. Previously I used the Windows Photo Viewer to do this,...
  6. The Photos App is Changing the Color of my Photos

The Photos App is Changing the Color of my Photos: The photos app is auto-editing all of my pictures and it's making it difficult to view them easily. When I open pictures it shows the actual image before correcting after about 3 seconds. For example, this is what the original image looks like: [IMG] This is what it...
  7. Photo app doesn't work

Photo app doesn't work: Hi! I now have two problems with this app which hadn't been there before. 1. For Photos containing GPS data the location is shown but it is not possible to open the map. 2. Since yesterday It is no longer possible to automatically improve the photo. The corresponding...
  8. Windows 10 Photo App Doesn't Download Photos/Videos

Windows 10 Photo App Doesn't Download Photos/Videos: Hello World! Recently my Windows 10 Photo App began to act somewhat odd. It will no longer download photos/videos using an MTP Connection on my Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro Phone running Android 6.0.1. It will only download photos, no videos, using a PTP Connection. Even then...
  9. window photo app not color calibrated

window photo app not color calibrated: Can't believe MS would replace a program like photo viewer which has color management and looks right with a generic photo app that is overly saturated and contrast. Your window phone is gone, so stop doing generic program app. They even removed enhance photos and the...
  10. Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly

Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly: [img] Look in the screenshot above. One album shows as "Unknown artist", and the other as "Various Artist". There is no album artist tag in my MP3 files, and the tags in the files all follow the same scheme. What could be happening? 69806