Windows 10: Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors

Discus and support Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Photos app doesn't show the correct colors, is there a way of correcting this. I don't want to install 3rd party apps.Image shows the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KGU BertramSomaweera, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors

Windows 10 Photos app doesn't show the correct colors, is there a way of correcting this. I don't want to install 3rd party apps.Image shows the same picture on Pint and Photos.

:)

KGU BertramSomaweera, Nov 24, 2021
  2. MaksimD Win User

Windows Photos App - oversaturated colors

Hi,

Using Windows 10 Photo App to view jpg photos I found it oversaturated.

It is possible to turn off image enhancement for this app or some how correct colors?

PS. Old Windows Photo Viewer - shows correct colors, but I can not open jpg`s from explorer using it.

MaksimD, Nov 24, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 24, 2021
  4. alsobarb Win User

Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors

I can't get my windows 10 photo slide show to be in color.

I created a slide show in windows 10 photo app, but although the pictures are in color, the slide show is in sepia. I never used sepia so I don't know what gives. Suggestions?

alsobarb, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors

1. Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors - Similar Threads - Photo App doesn't

2. Photo App not transferring correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App not transferring correctly: When I try to download images from my Samsung s9+ cell phone gallery and choose the download images since my last download choice many images that I've already downloaded appear in the download queue. Also there are some images and .png ICONs in the queue that are not in the...
  3. How to Correct Windows Photo's App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Correct Windows Photo's App?: In Windows 10 My photo app has changed. I do not know how this changed but it was in the last couple of days. I was able to click on the right side and get the time, date and the screenshot number were I could add info about a picture or screenshot. This is not happening an...
  4. How to Correct Windows Photo's App?

How to Correct Windows Photo's App?: In Windows 10 My photo app has changed. I do not know how this changed but it was in the last couple of days. I was able to click on the right side and get the time, date and the screenshot number were I could add info about a picture or screenshot. This is not happening an...
  5. Windows 10 Photos App does not Close Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Photos App does not Close Correctly: Open several images with the Photos app.From the Taskbar select the X for each file to close it.The Photos App instances stay open in the Taskbar unless you select each one to open it and then it closes.This behavior is happening on more than one computer in the office....
  6. Windows 10 Photos App does not Close Correctly

Windows 10 Photos App does not Close Correctly: Open several images with the Photos app.From the Taskbar select the X for each file to close it.The Photos App instances stay open in the Taskbar unless you select each one to open it and then it closes.This behavior is happening on more than one computer in the office....
  7. Photos app not working correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app not working correctly.: Hello, community.For some reason, my photos app isn't working correctly.It opens some images perfectly fine, but then for some it does nothing.The photo attached is what I see when opening an image.Videos work perfectly fine.Please can you tell me what's happened and how to...
  8. Photos app not working correctly.

Photos app not working correctly.: Hello, community.For some reason, my photos app isn't working correctly.It opens some images perfectly fine, but then for some it does nothing.The photo attached is what I see when opening an image.Videos work perfectly fine.Please can you tell me what's happened and how to...
  9. Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Photo App doesn't show the correct colors: Windows 10 Photos app doesn't show the correct colors, is there a way of correcting this. I don't want to install 3rd party apps.Image shows the same picture on Pint and Photos....
  10. window photo app not color calibrated

window photo app not color calibrated: Can't believe MS would replace a program like photo viewer which has color management and looks right with a generic photo app that is overly saturated and contrast. Your window phone is gone, so stop doing generic program app. They even removed enhance photos and the...