Windows 10: Windows 10 Photo App - move Album to Lockscreen screensaver

Discus and support Windows 10 Photo App - move Album to Lockscreen screensaver in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have created an Album in the Photos app on the W10 taskbar . It does not appear in any download file. So I cannot find it to add it to the W10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SignpostUL, May 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Photo App - move Album to Lockscreen screensaver

I have created an Album in the Photos app on the W10 taskbar . It does not appear in any download file. So I cannot

find it to add it to the W10 Lockscreen Screensaver.

How can I fix that problem, please ?

:)

SignpostUL, May 4, 2019

2. Photos App - Albums saved. Can I convert Slideshow to Scrteensaver ?

Thanks for the reply and apologies for delay . Basically - Yes ! I created an Album in the

Photos app, and downloaded it to My Drive. Now I have downloaded it from there.

Clicking on the 'Pictures' link which is on the side screen of Windows 10 LockScreen, the

download file is on the list - as a Zip File as it has 230 photos on.

When I then go to add it to a screensaver - either Lockscreen or Background - and Browse

for it - it is nowhere to be found. Same as looking for it on Facebook when adding a photo to a Post - nowhere is it listed .

Thank you for any help you can give. Appreciated.

SignpostUL, May 4, 2019
  3. Ben N Win User
    Why did the photos app auto-create a random photo album?

The automatic album creation is a new feature:

(Source: Microsoft documentation.) It didn't add all the photos taken on that date because it thought some were too similar to others:

Date and time are definitely taken into account when grouping the photos; a CNET article suggests there might be more complex logic too:

The location would be determined from information embedded in the picture by the device that took it.

Concerning the uninvited appearance of the app: That seems to be a bug experienced by many people with the management of Universal app processes. For some, it's caused by a certain version of DisplayFusion.

Ben N, May 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Photo App - move Album to Lockscreen screensaver

Photos App - Albums saved. Can I convert Slideshow to Scrteensaver ?

I have Albums saved to Microsoft Driver and on Photo app. But they will not transfer to Lockscreen or Background Screensavers. I have tired of trying now. Can I use the Slideshow feature on Photos app as a Screensaver ? In otherwords, have it running
    in background or auto start when I close browser ?

I cannot find how to put these Albums on My Pictures where the other Screensavers can find them - under Browse. Have now given up trying this. It is easy to open Photos ( well, it takes at least 5 mins !) , find the Album and put on the Slideshow.

Any ideas, please ?

SignpostUL, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Photo App - move Album to Lockscreen screensaver

1. Windows 10 Photo App - move Album to Lockscreen screensaver - Similar Threads - Photo App move

2. Windows 10 photo's app: How to move pictures while preserving which "photo app album" each...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 photo's app: How to move pictures while preserving which "photo app album" each...: I have windows 10, and use the photo's app to organize pictures. I use the "albums" feature to sort my pictures into different albums. I just installed a new SSD drive to make it faster and add capacity. I want to move my photo's from my old drive say D: to my new drive call...
  3. Windows 10 photo's app: How to move pictures while preserving which "photo app album" each...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 photo's app: How to move pictures while preserving which "photo app album" each...: I have windows 10, and use the photo's app to organize pictures. I use the "albums" feature to sort my pictures into different albums. I just installed a new SSD drive to make it faster and add capacity. I want to move my photo's from my old drive say D: to my new drive call...
  4. Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....: Dear friendsI am organising my Dad's funeral.My digital photos are all over the place on the hard drive of my PC and three external drives from previous years. It is a project on my large list of t do's.My teenage son has spent the last few evening going through every single...
  5. Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....: Dear friendsI am organising my Dad's funeral.My digital photos are all over the place on the hard drive of my PC and three external drives from previous years. It is a project on my large list of t do's.My teenage son has spent the last few evening going through every single...
  6. Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....

7. Screensaver as my lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screensaver as my lockscreen: So found this really cool old screensaver i would love to use as my lock-screen when i log in, but i dont know how to set it as my lockscreen and there doesnt seem to be a way to. yes im well aware of wallpaper engine i currently use that but thats only desktop wallpaper, i...
  8. Screensaver as my lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver as my lockscreen: So found this really cool old screensaver i would love to use as my lock-screen when i log in, but i dont know how to set it as my lockscreen and there doesnt seem to be a way to. yes im well aware of wallpaper engine i currently use that but thats only desktop wallpaper, i...
  9. Photos app albums

Photos app albums: I just want to be able to share a group of photos and short videos on my OneDrive account with family and friends. Unfortunately the Photos app wants to make a @#$% music video out of the pics and I cant find a way arround that gratuitous trash. Help?...
  10. Lockscreen/Screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen/Screensaver: What I am trying to accomplish (on a PC) is to have a slideshow play after like 5 or 10 minutes. Then, after 30 minutes, have the monitor go blank. If I press a key, be presented with the Lockscreen. After watching and playing a little with the screensaver/lockscreen in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add app to desktop