Windows 10: windows 10 photo app video export sruck at 60%

Discus and support windows 10 photo app video export sruck at 60% in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so im merging a bunch of videos into one big video. but evrytime i wanna export it it goes up to 60% and then doesnt go any further. its now already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yente paternotte, May 7, 2019.

1. windows 10 photo app video export sruck at 60%

so im merging a bunch of videos into one big video. but evrytime i wanna export it it goes up to 60% and then doesnt go any further. its now already running for 40 min withoud any progress.

windows 10 photo app video export sruck at 60% 10df6b7f-0307-4bd3-baed-07b455698931?upload=true.png

:)

yente paternotte, May 7, 2019

2. Windows 10 Photo App video export/share problems

When trying to export/share video on the Photo App the resulting video is rubbish to say the least. Before sharing/exporting it seems fine.

I am running the latest Windows 10 and Photo App:

I am not using 3rd party apps

The video is created and exported in the Photo App

I have applied all the troubleshooting steps. Just to pre-empt garbage responses the ISSUE is microsoft specific - not thrid party app, not a hardware issue.

Now please offer a resolution

NaeemRazzaq, May 7, 2019
  3. Jerry06 Win User
    Windows 10 built in photos app not exporting video

I have Windows 10 build 1809. I created a video with the built in Photos app, when I try to export the video it does not give the option to save the video to any location. The app just says exporting then goes back to the editing screen.

I've searched for the video file in file explorer with the modification date when the video was exported with no results. Using Power shell I uninstalled the photos app. I didn't get any feedback from Power shell was finished uninstalling the photos app. After that I reinstalled the app with the store. Of course I repeated the export process I got the same results.

I'm thinking of re-registering the photos app, but I think I'll get the same results. I'm hoping that I don't need to do a in place upgrade. Where should I go next?

Thanks in advance.

Jerry06, May 7, 2019
  4. windows 10 photo app video export sruck at 60%

Windows 10 Photos video project export quality issue

In Windows 10 I created a video project slideshow with the photos app. I'd like to export this video for a Facebook ad. However, the photos app only gives me 3 options to export and all three significantly reduce the quality of the video versus when I
    just view it in the app. Any suggestions how to export and maintain quality?

levinejm34, May 7, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 photo app video export sruck at 60%

1. windows 10 photo app video export sruck at 60% - Similar Threads - photo app video

2. Video export freezing in Windows 10 Photos app video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video export freezing in Windows 10 Photos app video editor: I use the built-in Windows 10 video editor in the Photos app, and I quite like it, but I have one problem... On practically every video I export, it always has around a minute of the video completely frozen from a random part of the video. I also notice that it normally...
  3. Windows 10 Photos App Video Export Just Doesn't Work

Windows 10 Photos App Video Export Just Doesn't Work: <p>I was trying to simply merge two MP4 videos. Size of the videos is 20 MB &amp; 2 MB So Small Videos</p><p>As soon as i try to create an export of the videos by clicking on Finish Video and then Selecting any Video Quality &amp; Checking or Un-Checking Hardware Accellerated...
  4. Custom Created Video is not exporting in Photos App

Custom Created Video is not exporting in Photos App: Hi, I have created a customised video in Windows 10 Photos App's video editor section. After having created that video, whenever I am trying to export the video it is giving me an error for insufficient memory with an error code 0X8007000E , 2-3 hours after I have kept it...
  5. Photos App not exporting video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App not exporting video: I have a video project made using the photos app that is 25 minutes long using some average sized photos and mp4 short video clips. I used some audio from itunes and some motion effects. When trying to "Finish video" and export to a file on my laptop it shows that it is...
  6. windows photos not exporting video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows photos not exporting video: Hi there It's exactly as it says. I made a video and it won't let me export. I've reset the app, the laptop, I've done everything except uninstall and reinstall (which I don't wanna do as I don't wanna redo it) Any help will be appreciated Thanks...
  7. photos video export

photos video export: Where does MS photos for Win 10 export a video to? I can't find a created video anywhere on my computer or in OneDrive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-video-export/6214cea3-c489-49bf-98ad-1aa5a367a031
  8. Windows 10 built in photos app not exporting video

Windows 10 built in photos app not exporting video: I have Windows 10 build 1809. I created a video with the built in Photos app, when I try to export the video it does not give the option to save the video to any location. The app just says exporting then goes back to the editing screen. I've searched for the video file in...
  9. Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app

Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app: Up until recently I had no problems exporting videos from the photo app. I tried today to export(share) a video to YouTube, 1st it asked me to sign into Google, then it wanted me to give Uploader access to my YouTube account. To start with I clicked OK then it showed a code...
  10. Photos app not exporting/sharing video.

Photos app not exporting/sharing video.: Hi, I've made a video using about 100 images in the Photos app and the export/share button doesn't seem to want to work. I'll click on it and the three size options will appear, and selecting any one of them will cause a box that says "Export or Share: Create Video," to...