Windows 10: Windows 10 Photo App will not print

Discus and support Windows 10 Photo App will not print in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a system running Windows 10 version 1909. The printerwill not print any image using Windows Photo App. The print job does show up inthe print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by George_GBR, May 3, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Photo App will not print

I have a system running Windows 10 version 1909. The printerwill not print any image using Windows Photo App. The print job does show up inthe print queue like it is printing but nothing actually prints. The printerworks fine and prints anything from any other program. Images will print frommultiple other programs with no problem. The only issue is Windows Photo App.Here is everything I have attempted:- The system is up to date on updates- I have done a Repair and Reset- I did a terminate- Downloaded the latest version of Windows Photo App from Microsoft StoreNothing has worked to this

:)

George_GBR, May 3, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 3, 2021
  3. Printing photos from Dropbox-windows 10

Hi Amy,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Which application are you printing from?
    • Have you accessed different app to print the photos?
    I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Print a picture and check if it helps.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Share and print photos

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Note: The steps for Windows 8 applies to Windows 10.

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 3, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Photo App will not print

My CANON MP210 printer will no longer print out photos from my 'Pictures' file in Windows 10.

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Photo App will not print

1. Windows 10 Photo App will not print - Similar Threads - Photo App print

2. Issue printing with photo app in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue printing with photo app in windows 10: I'm trying to print a photo from Windows 10 phot app and it keeps cutting off the front half of the image. Tried turning paper around in printer, changed landscape and portrait, etc. Still cuts it off. Also when I tell the driver to print directly to the printer nothing...
  3. Issue printing with photo app in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue printing with photo app in windows 10: I'm trying to print a photo from Windows 10 phot app and it keeps cutting off the front half of the image. Tried turning paper around in printer, changed landscape and portrait, etc. Still cuts it off. Also when I tell the driver to print directly to the printer nothing...
  4. No print dialog for Photos App Windows 10 2004

No print dialog for Photos App Windows 10 2004: We've deployed quite some clients with Windows 10 2004 but printing does not work on any machine/any user with the Photos App printing works fine with all the other programs/apps. It also works fine on the "old" pictures app. But on the Foto app, clicking onto the print icon...
  5. Problem printing photos using the Photos App

Problem printing photos using the Photos App: When I try to print individual photos from File Explorer, it opens a typical printing screen using the Photos App to select the paper, size, etc. The problem is that the headings and some menu selections appear in some Cyrillic language Russian? Ukranian? other?. This happens...
  6. Windows 10 Photos App not letting me print.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Photos App not letting me print.: Opening images in the photo app works, however, when I attempt to print using the print button in the top right nothing happens. Occasionally the black print options windows will show for a split second but nothing more than that. No difference if I try keyboard shortcuts....
  7. photo app print quality

photo app print quality: Hi! When I print photos through the photo app, it does not print evenly. There is a thick line that prints brighter than the rest of the picture so it looks like a fat line through people's faces. This is not a printer issue- it prints fine if I print through the...
  8. Problems with printing photos - only in Photos app

Problems with printing photos - only in Photos app: Hi. I have recently gotten a Surface GO through work, and have issues with printing. I can print documents without problems, and same wth photos via Paint. But when I try to print one or multiple photos through the Photos app the file is sent, the file is received by the...
  9. Photos App will not print

Photos App will not print: Situation on all Windows 10 Machines. Office 365 Desktop applications all print fine (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote 2016) to network printer. Problem started about a month ago after a Windows 10 Update. Any .jpg, .bmp, .tif or file associated with Microsoft Photos does...
  10. Photo app not printing.

Photo app not printing.: I cannot print images in Windows 10 Photo app. Paint and Paint 3D can print images without a problem. Did a reset of Photo app to no avail. Also went to Feedback Hub and posted problem. In the meantime has anyone had this problem and have a solution? Gort 113398