Windows 10: Windows 10 photo app.

Discus and support Windows 10 photo app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For quite a while i used the photo app to trim races from my Gran Turismo Sport streams which have 2 audio parts, game audio and webcam audio (i use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ziltoid Racer, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 photo app.

For quite a while i used the photo app to trim races from my Gran Turismo Sport streams which have 2 audio parts, game audio and webcam audio (i use the webcam mic to talk on stream). When i trimmed the video and played back it always defaulted to the game audio ie: 1st audio track.

Since then i have not streamed or had any video's to trim for a few months, then it comes to today and everytime i trim a video it uses the 2nd audio track (webcam mic) not the game audio. when watching a video in the app i can choose which audio to listen to but when i goto edit&create and choose to trim there is no option to choose which audio to use and it defaults to the webcam audio (2nd audio track) everytime and not the game audio as it always did before.

How can i fix this?

Thanks

ZR

:)

Ziltoid Racer, Jan 19, 2019

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 photo app

Hi Ralph & Barbara,

We suggest that you reset Windows Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photo_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of the folder.
    Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 photo app.

Windows 10 Photos App

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will assist you in solving the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1:
    Follow the below steps to update apps from store.

• Open Windows store.
    • Click on the sign in icon next to the search option.
    • Select the option download & update.
    • Click on the check for the updates.

Method 2:
    I would recommend you to uninstall the Photo app using Windows PowerShell command and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Photos app for Windows help.

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 photo app.

1. Windows 10 photo app. - Similar Threads - photo app

2. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  3. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  4. Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?: Many of the photo files stored within the pictures folder on onedrive do not show up in the photos section.This seemed to occur after I got a new phone...
  5. Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?

Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?: Many of the photo files stored within the pictures folder on onedrive do not show up in the photos section.This seemed to occur after I got a new phone...
  6. Photos app does not show original photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app does not show original photo: I take landscape photos on my camera and they end up with a file called RAW. I open them in the Photos app, and it shows the original photo for about a second or so, but then switches to an automatic edited version of the same photo. How do I turn this off? It would REALLY...
  7. Photos app does not show original photo

Photos app does not show original photo: I take landscape photos on my camera and they end up with a file called RAW. I open them in the Photos app, and it shows the original photo for about a second or so, but then switches to an automatic edited version of the same photo. How do I turn this off? It would REALLY...
  8. How to restore the Photos Legacy app on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    How to restore the Photos Legacy app on Windows: Microsoft launched a new Photos application for Windows some time ago. It replaced the previous version of the Photos app, which Microsoft now calls Photos Legacy. Some features of the legacy app were dropped in the new Photos app. These include video editing features,...
  9. Unable to Save Changes Photos app error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to Save Changes Photos app error in Windows 11: [IMG]After you finish editing an image, if you receive an Unable to Save Changes error in the Photos app in Windows 11 when you try to save the image, then this post will help you Unable to Save Changes. There was an error while saving. Please try again later. This issue...
  10. How can I get a more current version of MS Photos app

How can I get a more current version of MS Photos app: I have been using version 2024.11020.23002.0 of MS photos. on an older computer. Yesterday, I got a new computer and fully ran windows updates, but cannot get up to this version number. The app updater says I'm up-to-date...but am only at version 2024.11010.23003.0. I AM...