Windows 10: Windows 10 Photo Application Settings ...

Discus and support Windows 10 Photo Application Settings ... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to know where a list of all of the photos/videos that are added to an Album are stored on my PC. For example - Album Name - Holiday 2020... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlanBates10, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Photo Application Settings ...

I want to know where a list of all of the photos/videos that are added to an Album are stored on my PC.

For example -

Album Name - Holiday 2020

Contains - Photo1, Photo2 and Video 1

This is so I can copy the relevant photos and videos to my Surface Pro 3 and create the albums on it as well as my desktop pc.

Kind Regards,

Alan

:)

AlanBates10, Jan 21, 2021

2. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jan 21, 2021
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

Photos help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Photo Application Settings ...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Photo Application Settings ...

1. Windows 10 Photo Application Settings ... - Similar Threads - Photo Application Settings

2. APPLICATION PHOTO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    APPLICATION PHOTO: Mon application microsoft photo a disparu de mon ordinateur sous windows 10 V22H2 pour x64. Après essai de téléchargement, celui ci n'abouti pas, suite à erreur code 0x803FB005. Comment puis-je réinstaller cette appli?...
  3. Photos Application settings location ...

Photos Application settings location ...: Hi everyone! I would like to know where a list of all of the photos/videos that are added to an Album in the Photos application are stored on my PC. For example - Album Name - Holiday 2020 Contains - Photo1, Photo2 and Video 1 This is so I can copy the relevant...
  4. Photos Application in Windows 10

Photos Application in Windows 10: Where are the settings for the Photos Application stored ? Are they stored in the registry? I need to find a list of what photos and videos that have been added into a specific Album as I want to copy the selected photos and videos from my desktop computer to my Surface...
  5. Tagging individual photos with Windows 10 Photos application

Tagging individual photos with Windows 10 Photos application: Is there a way to add people tags to individual photos using the Windows 10 Photos application? I am familiar with the AI tagging feature which identifies unique faces throughout the entire photo collection and then allows you to name those faces. However, the AI tagging...
  6. Application Windows 10 Photos problem

Application Windows 10 Photos problem: Why the function "Mouvement" of Windows 10 Photos application has no efffect , when I prepare a clip from jpg image ? I follow carefully all the instructions that I can find in the Net. Sincerely, Alex....
  7. Windows 10 Photo Application

Windows 10 Photo Application: The Windows 10 Photo Application will not run even though my pc tells me it is installed. I get the following message This application can't open . Check the Windows Store for more info about Photos. See in Store...
  8. photo settings in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photo settings in windows 10: when opening photos , then opening specific folders within photos , each photo only shows the icon not the actual photo, this is the same for every folder within the photos folder. How do I set the pc to show the photos not the icon...
  9. Windows 10 Photos application

Windows 10 Photos application: For example: I added a folder in windows Photos app, the folder have 3 sub folders namely folder1, folder2, folder3 each sub folder has 3 images. >MainFolder >Folder1 >image1 >image2 >image3...
  10. Windows 10 Photo viewer application

Windows 10 Photo viewer application: Hello, this message is for Brink. Just to let you know your tip for making the photo viewer app work in 10 has worked nearly perfectly: but i did discover one small issue and i was hoping you'd know what causes it, and that you could post it and email it to me. when I...