Windows 10: Windows 10 photo frame app

Discus and support Windows 10 photo frame app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm looking for a photo frame app for Windows 10. Just a pretty simple app that goes through all my pictures in random order. Should be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Plantje, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Plantje Win User

Windows 10 photo frame app

Hi,
    I'm looking for a photo frame app for Windows 10.
    Just a pretty simple app that goes through all my pictures in random order. Should be able to handle deep folder structure.
    This way I can have my HTPC just go through all of my pictures.
    Kodi can do this for me, but I have the impression it doesn't go through all pictures as I am seeing some picture quite often and some never...
    What I am basically looking for is the same functionality as what Windows Media Center had.
    Thanks!

:)

Plantje, Apr 12, 2019

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 photo app

Hi Ralph & Barbara,

We suggest that you reset Windows Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photo_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of the folder.
    Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 photo frame app

Windows 10 Photos App

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will assist you in solving the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1:
    Follow the below steps to update apps from store.

• Open Windows store.
    • Click on the sign in icon next to the search option.
    • Select the option download & update.
    • Click on the check for the updates.

Method 2:
    I would recommend you to uninstall the Photo app using Windows PowerShell command and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Photos app for Windows help.

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 photo frame app

1. Windows 10 photo frame app - Similar Threads - photo frame app

2. Problems with Photos "Save a Frame"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Photos "Save a Frame": I am trying to save a frame of a video as a JPG. I have opened the video in Photos, stopped the video at the desired frame, clicked the three dots, and "save a frame". I save the JPG to my desktop, and the bottom half of the photo is a green box. Please assist....
  3. Photos are not showing the full frame of photo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos are not showing the full frame of photo.: So i have a game camera, and recently i went to look at the photos, and all the photos cut out over half of the normal image size. I resized the image and miraculously the entire picture showed up! I dont understand why but when i open the picture in photos it only shows a...
  4. Photos are not showing the full frame of photo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos are not showing the full frame of photo.: So i have a game camera, and recently i went to look at the photos, and all the photos cut out over half of the normal image size. I resized the image and miraculously the entire picture showed up! I dont understand why but when i open the picture in photos it only shows a...
  5. max frame rate of microsoft photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    max frame rate of microsoft photos app: Is the max frame rate of the microsoft photos app still 30 fps or has it been increased to 60 fps?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/max-frame-rate-of-microsoft-photos-app/11956982-eae7-46ed-9795-22ac49109446
  6. max frame rate of microsoft photos app

max frame rate of microsoft photos app: Is the max frame rate of the microsoft photos app still 30 fps or has it been increased to 60 fps?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/max-frame-rate-of-microsoft-photos-app/11956982-eae7-46ed-9795-22ac49109446
  7. Pandigital photo frame

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pandigital photo frame: My computer Windows 10 does not recognize the Pandigital photo frame when I connect it at usb port. It's and older frame and may need an update to recognize jpg photos....
  8. Wrong rotated photos in the photo frame

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong rotated photos in the photo frame: When I display the photos on the photo frame, they are often rotated in the wrong way. These photos I take using the phone, then transfer them to the computer and then to the photo frame. The problem is Windows automatically adjusts the photo orientation....
  9. wrong rotated photos in the photo frame

in Windows 10 Customization
    wrong rotated photos in the photo frame: When I display the photos on the photo frame, they are often rotated in the wrong way. These photos I take using the phone, then transfer them to the computer and then to the photo frame. The problem is Windows automatically adjusts the photo orientation...
  10. Trimming in windows 10 photo app now reduces frames from 60 to 30

Trimming in windows 10 photo app now reduces frames from 60 to 30: In the past when i tried to trim gameplay clips i had recorded using the photo app They kept their original smoothness and ran at 60fps. Now when i watch the recordings they are in 60fps but when i trim and save them with the photos app, the trimmed version is saved at what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 photo frame app