Windows 10: Windows 10 photo gallery

Discus and support Windows 10 photo gallery in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I never set my lockscreen to be any particular picture, because Windows 10 gives a slideshow of different photos like every 1-2 times you start up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bowsersass, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 photo gallery

I never set my lockscreen to be any particular picture, because Windows 10 gives a slideshow of different photos like every 1-2 times you start up the laptop/computer, and there's some photos that I've really really liked but have no idea where to find them, and wanted to see if literally anyone out there knows if Windows 10 has a gallery of all the photos they cycle through for the lockscreen, or if it's just randomly selected from the internet.

submitted by /u/bowsersass
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bowsersass, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Windows 10 Photo Gallery shortcut

Hi Robert,

To create a shortcut for Windows 10 Photo Gallery, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Photo Gallery, and then choose the Open file or folder location.
    • A pop-up window will appear showing Photo Gallery, and then right-click on it.
    • Select Send to> Desktop (create shortcut).

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Photo Gallery White Box Windows 10

I have just installed windows 10 and Photo Gallery comes up with a white/checkered box in the left hand corner of photos when I am editing them. I use Photo Gallery all the time to edit my photos. Please help me fix this problem. Someone suggested it
    could be the Catalyst Control Centre in settings, but I don't know how to access this in Win 10. I will need step by step instructions.

Thanks

Telegraph 707, Apr 12, 2020
  4. willden Win User

Windows 10 photo gallery

Photo gallery

We seem to be at cross purpose here.I am unable to download photo gallery from windows essentials to drag or do anything else in windows 10.To try and clarify I have two computers,one with W7 and photo gallery working fine with a load of photo's in and another computer with W10 on where I seem unable to download photo gallery from windows essentials.The problem is being able to download photo gallery to W 10 that will work.Hope this helps.

willden, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 photo gallery

1. Windows 10 photo gallery - Similar Threads - photo gallery

2. Photo Gallery Shadow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo Gallery Shadow: I use windows photo gallery in Windows 10. I've wondered why there is a small shadow on the right and lower sides of my pictures when I view them. I think it's to project the photo when you view it. This has been that way since I upgraded to Windows 10 years ago. Is there a...
  3. Windows Live Photo Gallery build 16.4.3528.311

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Photo Gallery build 16.4.3528.311: I have just installed this on a Windows 11 laptop and it works fine until the app is closed. When it's reopened, added folder locations have been lost, which results in the thumbnail and face recognition files being recreated which takes hours with 40k photos. If there isn't...
  4. Windows Live Photo Gallery build 16.4.3528.311

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Photo Gallery build 16.4.3528.311: I have just installed this on a Windows 11 laptop and it works fine until the app is closed. When it's reopened, added folder locations have been lost, which results in the thumbnail and face recognition files being recreated which takes hours with 40k photos. If there isn't...
  5. Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.: I'm no techy person at all so any answers must be idiot proof; whenever I search for problems online the replies normally stump me at the first stage! 2 Questions - Firstly photos taken on iphone stopped appearing on my desktop automatically, but with some very random button...
  6. Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.

Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.: I'm no techy person at all so any answers must be idiot proof; whenever I search for problems online the replies normally stump me at the first stage! 2 Questions - Firstly photos taken on iphone stopped appearing on my desktop automatically, but with some very random button...
  7. Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop...: In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop and save photos as a new image. I want my GPS information to be retained as I upload images to Inaturalist but it disappears. Can you change that?...
  9. In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop...

In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop...: In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop and save photos as a new image. I want my GPS information to be retained as I upload images to Inaturalist but it disappears. Can you change that?...
  10. I want to use Windows Live Photo Gallery on my new computer that is using Windows 11--the...

I want to use Windows Live Photo Gallery on my new computer that is using Windows 11--the...: I have been using Windows Live Photo Gallery on my older computer that is using Windows 11. Why can't I get it to work on my new computer that has Windows 11??? I made a direct transfer of all programs, files and folders from the old computer to the new one. I realize some...