Windows 10: Windows 10 Photo Gallery

Discus and support Windows 10 Photo Gallery in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How to export photos from Windows 10 Photo Gallery onto a flash drive... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IanArmitage1, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Photo Gallery

How to export photos from Windows 10 Photo Gallery onto a flash drive

:)

IanArmitage1, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Windows 10 Photo Gallery shortcut

Hi Robert,

To create a shortcut for Windows 10 Photo Gallery, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Photo Gallery, and then choose the Open file or folder location.
    • A pop-up window will appear showing Photo Gallery, and then right-click on it.
    • Select Send to> Desktop (create shortcut).

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Photo Gallery White Box Windows 10

I have just installed windows 10 and Photo Gallery comes up with a white/checkered box in the left hand corner of photos when I am editing them. I use Photo Gallery all the time to edit my photos. Please help me fix this problem. Someone suggested it
    could be the Catalyst Control Centre in settings, but I don't know how to access this in Win 10. I will need step by step instructions.

Thanks

Telegraph 707, Apr 21, 2021
  4. willden Win User

Windows 10 Photo Gallery

Photo gallery

We seem to be at cross purpose here.I am unable to download photo gallery from windows essentials to drag or do anything else in windows 10.To try and clarify I have two computers,one with W7 and photo gallery working fine with a load of photo's in and another computer with W10 on where I seem unable to download photo gallery from windows essentials.The problem is being able to download photo gallery to W 10 that will work.Hope this helps.

willden, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Photo Gallery

1. Windows 10 Photo Gallery - Similar Threads - Photo Gallery

2. Windows on the World photo gallery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows on the World photo gallery: Waking up my computer to another stunning photo is gorgeous. But some of them are so stunning that I'd like to enjoy them a bit longer before the next photo replaces it. I don't want to turn off the rotation there's so many beautiful places in the world to wake up to. So...
  3. Printing Issues with Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing Issues with Photo Gallery: I'm posting this question for my elderly mother, she has been using photo gallery for many years and just recently started having printing issues. Last week, suddenly, she tried to print pictures and only half the image is there, sometimes the images are separated by a wide...
  4. Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Gallery: I just updated my WIndows 10 today and now the Next/Back arrows are gone from Photo Gallery. I can't scroll through the unedited photos. If I edit a photo, the arrows appear and I can only see the edited photos using the arrows?????...
  5. Photos aren't displaying on gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos aren't displaying on gallery: I added about more than 6000 photos in Pictures category on This PC. But still won't displaying including album per folder. Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-arent-displaying-on-gallery/162c6566-ecba-459c-a471-9e47d0ef4662
  6. Alternative To Photo Gallery?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alternative To Photo Gallery?: I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's an alternative to Photo Gallery. I've used it for a while, but I'm so used to using everything in dark mode now, that it feels so unnatural to use Photo Gallery, which is blinding. I tried using the Photos app, but it is way too slow...
  7. Is there an app that can Microsoft Photo Gallery?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an app that can Microsoft Photo Gallery?: The absolute worst thing Microsoft has ever done is to stop supporting Microsoft Photo Gallery. I created folders for each year, then within that year I created 12 different months, then I was able to copy/paste photos within the year/month and day. It was a fantastic...
  8. Dec. 10 Windows update disabled functions in Photo Gallery and Adobe Photoshop Elements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dec. 10 Windows update disabled functions in Photo Gallery and Adobe Photoshop Elements: On the latest Windows update two of our applications were corrupted. PHOTO GALLERY SCAN FUNCTION When scanning on Lexmark CX417de the dropdown menu for file format function is disabled. It shows only "All Formats" and defaults to .BMP instead of allowing choice of format,...
  9. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: Met Photo Gallery heb ik gezichtstags aangebracht op mijn foto's. In Verkenner zijn de namen zichtbaar onder Personen. Als aangeraden wordt om het verouderde Photo Gallery niet te meer te gebruiken, met welk programma kan ik dan die aanwezige gezichtstags zichtbaar maken?...
  10. import photos from dvd into photo gallery

import photos from dvd into photo gallery: I would like to be able to import photos into photo gallery from cd or dvds in windows 10. Photo gallery will import from sd card. Is there a way to do this from cds in windows 10. It doesn't find my cd connected with usb....