Windows 10: Windows 10 Photo on Windows on Snapdragon - Video Editor

Discus and support Windows 10 Photo on Windows on Snapdragon - Video Editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a HP Envy x2 which is a awesome device. The battery life and 4G connectivity is just so good. I do some light video editing but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Heatleys, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Heatleys Win User

Windows 10 Photo on Windows on Snapdragon - Video Editor

Hi,

I have a HP Envy x2 which is a awesome device. The battery life and 4G connectivity is just so good.

I do some light video editing but the video editor on Microsoft Photos fails to load.

The quick access to "trim" works. It would be nice to access the full video editor.

:)

Heatleys, Oct 7, 2018
  2. PBhowmik Win User

photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Good video editor for starters?

Windows Live Essentials 16.4.3528

DaVinci Resolve 14
    Revolutionary new tools for editing, color correction and professional audio post production for SD, HD and Ultra HD, all in a single application!
    Free (However, you have to register to get the download link)

Ezvid For Windows: The Easiest Screen Recorder And Video Editor
    Freeware
    • Fast & Easy Screen Recorder
    • Instant Facecam & Voice Synthesis
    • Awesome Video Editor
    • Fun To Use
    • Instant slideshow maker
    • Beautiful screen capture for games, desktop, & browser
    • Draw on your screen
    • Free included music
    • For Windows XP3, 7, 8, and 10
    • Easy to use video speed control

95Viper, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Photo on Windows on Snapdragon - Video Editor - Similar Threads - Photo Snapdragon Video

2. photos and video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos and video editor: Greetings: Did an update to 20H2, and bloatware run, now photos and video editor are no longer found. Any suggestions. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-and-video-editor/4725fd17-febb-4786-99a1-55072ebcd0cf
  3. Windows 10 Photos App, No video editor

Windows 10 Photos App, No video editor: I recently purchased a laptop with the latest version of Windows 10, it is version 2004. The latest update must have removed the hidden video editor from the Photos app. Has anyone else experienced this? It now only allows you to trim, draw, slow it down. I literally went to...
  4. Problem with Windows 10 Photo Video editor

Problem with Windows 10 Photo Video editor: When in the process of making a video and I stop for the day. When I bring the video back up sometimes a picture will have been removed from storyboard, leaving a message 'file cannot be located' in its space. This means I have to go back and add it again. What can I do so...
  5. Photos Video Editor...

Photos Video Editor...: Hey, I am a YT and I have was editing a video in Photos when I noticed that the background music applies it to all the videos in the story board, can this be changed because I am not enjoying all the services in Windows 10 because of these questions which go unanswered...
  6. Windows 10 Photo App Video Editor

Windows 10 Photo App Video Editor: We are using the photo app to edit video clips. The voices sound like chipmunks, help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-app-video-editor/6e556721-efdc-4689-a559-528c99229dca
  7. windows 10 photos video editor music

windows 10 photos video editor music: Is the music provided on the windows 10 video editor copyrighted or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photos-video-editor-music/581f48a6-3b0e-441c-b23d-3c81d98ea60f
  8. Microsoft Photos Video editor: Windows 10

Microsoft Photos Video editor: Windows 10: I love using the video editor from the Windows 10 update, but I feel so limited to what I can produce when I compose on the editor. Since its storyboard based its almost linear in how I'm allowed to edit. Will the editor ever have a timeline based editing format added to it?...
  9. Photo/Video Editor Windows 10

Photo/Video Editor Windows 10: I have made several videos with the Photo/Video app but every time I save them to One Drive or try to Export to Share, the only thing that I get is a pink screen with the audio, as saved. This should be simple-why aren't the photos from the videos coming through- they videos...
  10. Photos Video Editor Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photos Video Editor Windows 10: How do I change the speed of a video I try to edit in Photos Video Editor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/photos-video-editor-windows-10/0e66400d-9877-4ab1-a86a-9c630479ba33

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photo and video editor app for snapdragon

2. how to edit video with snapdragon

3. windows on snapdragon