Windows 10: windows 10 photo printing issue

Discus and support windows 10 photo printing issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When the photos are printed on paper, it doesn't work correctly. I tried to print 4 photos in the same paper and it prints only quarter of the image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Municipal Council, Mar 25, 2021.

1. windows 10 photo printing issue

When the photos are printed on paper, it doesn't work correctly. I tried to print 4 photos in the same paper and it prints only quarter of the image for all 4 images. My images dimension is 6000x4000 and vertical and horizontal resolution are 72dpi for both. This worked well previously before some windows updates. my current windows version is windows 10 version 1909 OS build 18363.1440 I attach photos of my input and output to understand the problem.

windows 10 photo printing issue 577bd19c-34db-44ab-bb38-11f9e34bf59e?upload=true.png windows 10 photo printing issue d9949bf2-d6e0-43a9-8209-ba05f9a6c1e5?upload=true.jpg

:)

Municipal Council, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Printing photos from Dropbox-windows 10

Hi Amy,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Which application are you printing from?
    • Have you accessed different app to print the photos?
    I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Print a picture and check if it helps.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Share and print photos

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Note: The steps for Windows 8 applies to Windows 10.

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

windows 10 photo printing issue

My CANON MP210 printer will no longer print out photos from my 'Pictures' file in Windows 10.

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 photo printing issue

1. windows 10 photo printing issue - Similar Threads - photo printing issue

2. Issue printing with photo app in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue printing with photo app in windows 10: I'm trying to print a photo from Windows 10 phot app and it keeps cutting off the front half of the image. Tried turning paper around in printer, changed landscape and portrait, etc. Still cuts it off. Also when I tell the driver to print directly to the printer nothing...
  3. Issue printing with photo app in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue printing with photo app in windows 10: I'm trying to print a photo from Windows 10 phot app and it keeps cutting off the front half of the image. Tried turning paper around in printer, changed landscape and portrait, etc. Still cuts it off. Also when I tell the driver to print directly to the printer nothing...
  4. WIndows 10 - Printing photos faster

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIndows 10 - Printing photos faster: Greetings,I won't go through narrative speech, so here are the main informations.ContextBusiness situationI work with a software that can produce statements with attachments.Those attachments can be imported in the software manually, or through middleware :manually, I just...
  5. Photo print function windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photo print function windows 10: When i use this function to print some photo's i get the following out of the printer.0645_210407115646_001.pdf Can someone tell me where this problem is. Also other apps are printing fine. So only here is the problem. 177253
  6. Windows 10 Photo App will not print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photo App will not print: I have a system running Windows 10 version 1909. The printerwill not print any image using Windows Photo App. The print job does show up inthe print queue like it is printing but nothing actually prints. The printerworks fine and prints anything from any other program. Images...
  7. Printing from Photos on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing from Photos on Windows 10: I recently started having issues when trying to print multiple photos on one sheet from the Photos App on my computer. The entire center of the picture comes out blank, with thin strips of the photo showing on the long edges. It is not a printer issue, as I have printed to...
  8. Photo Printing using Windows 10

Photo Printing using Windows 10: When i select a number of pictures, right click and select print, then choose how the pictures appear on paper, then click on print. The printer starts printing but the pictures are missing 50% of the centre of each picture. Any idea what is causing this? I have 2 printers...
  9. Printing Issues with Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing Issues with Photo Gallery: I'm posting this question for my elderly mother, she has been using photo gallery for many years and just recently started having printing issues. Last week, suddenly, she tried to print pictures and only half the image is there, sometimes the images are separated by a wide...
  10. Unable to print photos - Windows 10

Unable to print photos - Windows 10: I have been able to print photos successfully until very recently and not sure why a problem has now arisen. I can print documents from my PC C Drive but not photos - I get message ERROR CODE OX8007007E. I can print photos from my ipad on the HP Envy 5530.. The printer is on...