Windows 10: Windows 10 Photo Programs

Discus and support Windows 10 Photo Programs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Does Windows 10 contain Photo Programs like PhotoSuite ? I need to open several pics and add text on the same page.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BillThompson39, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Photo Programs

Does Windows 10 contain Photo Programs like PhotoSuite ? I need to open several pics and add text on the same page.

:)

BillThompson39, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 - defaul photo program

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

As I understand that you are not able to see Photo Explosion in the list of default programs, I would suggest you to follow few steps to set Photo Explosion as your default program.

• In the search bar type Default programs and press enter

• Click on associate a file type or protocol with a program

• Select the file type which you want to associate with the photo Explosion.

• After selecting click on change programs

• Check whether you are able to see Photo Explosion in the list.
    Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for further assistance.

Arul_D, Mar 5, 2020
  3. CargoX Win User
    Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Mar 5, 2020
  4. kormath Win User

Windows 10 Photo Programs

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Windows 10 Photo Programs :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Photo Programs

1. Windows 10 Photo Programs - Similar Threads - Photo Programs

2. "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires administrator privileges"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires administrator privileges": I recently bought a Canon camera recently. However, I cannot download Digital Photo Professional 4, this is my very first time to download this program to my laptop and I always end up with the message "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires...
  3. "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires administrator privileges"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires administrator privileges": I recently bought a Canon camera recently. However, I cannot download Digital Photo Professional 4, this is my very first time to download this program to my laptop and I always end up with the message "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires...
  4. "Installation program of Digital Photo Professional 4 requires administrator privileges"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. About 2 days, Photos, Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. some more programs were not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About 2 days, Photos, Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. some more programs were not...: About 2 days ago, I found the same problem as Rb Cameron, and also found that some more programs were not working, such as Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. I tried reinstalling Win 10 Home or Pro. Both versions have the same error, please ask Microsoft Software...
  6. About 2 days, Photos, Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. some more programs were not...

About 2 days, Photos, Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. some more programs were not...: About 2 days ago, I found the same problem as Rb Cameron, and also found that some more programs were not working, such as Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. I tried reinstalling Win 10 Home or Pro. Both versions have the same error, please ask Microsoft Software...
  7. I Launched "MovieMaker.exe" from "C:\Program Files x86\Windows Live\Photo Gallery", but...

I Launched "MovieMaker.exe" from "C:\Program Files x86\Windows Live\Photo Gallery", but...: I launched "MovieMaker.exe" from "C:\Program Files x86\Windows Live\Photo Gallery", but there is no function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-launched-moviemakerexe-from-cprogram-files/65e62fd6-476e-4e30-8beb-9d0644e36db2
  8. I Launched "MovieMaker.exe" from "C:\Program Files x86\Windows Live\Photo Gallery", but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Launched "MovieMaker.exe" from "C:\Program Files x86\Windows Live\Photo Gallery", but...: I launched "MovieMaker.exe" from "C:\Program Files x86\Windows Live\Photo Gallery", but there is no function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-launched-moviemakerexe-from-cprogram-files/65e62fd6-476e-4e30-8beb-9d0644e36db2
  9. Tether my camera with tethering cable in several photo programs.

Tether my camera with tethering cable in several photo programs.: I've tried to tether my camera with tethering cable in several photo programs. It tells me no camera connected. This is with my laptop windows 11. When I use my laptop with windows 10, I have no problem.Sam...
  10. Tether my camera with tethering cable in several photo programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tether my camera with tethering cable in several photo programs.: I've tried to tether my camera with tethering cable in several photo programs. It tells me no camera connected. This is with my laptop windows 11. When I use my laptop with windows 10, I have no problem.Sam...