Windows 10: windows 10 photo viewer, get rid of scroll effect ?

Discus and support windows 10 photo viewer, get rid of scroll effect ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; You can get one here: http://winaero.com/blog/how-get-wind...indows-10-rtm/ LOL! Thanks Gary. Was just coming back here to post that exact link.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by smitty, Aug 2, 2015.

1. AMGPilot Win User

windows 10 photo viewer, get rid of scroll effect ?

LOL! Thanks Gary. Was just coming back here to post that exact link. It is easy to do and works great. I actually edited my Registry manually rather than downloading their program *Smile

AMGPilot, Aug 3, 2015
  2. DanTheMan Win User

I agree completely. The slide in/slide out effect gives me a headache,too, when flicking through images.

Basically this is a good app but because of the scrolling action (instead of simply replacing the image) it's unusable for searching in a pile of images. To turn this effect off, go to "Settings" > "Easy of Access" and select the tab "Other options". There you can disable "Play animations in Windows". Of course, this will disable all UI animations, but I can live with that drawback.

Alternatively, I'd like there was OS X "Preview" on Windows...but I have yet to meet the Windows feature fairy...

DanTheMan, Oct 25, 2015
  3. smitty Win User
    thanks Dan, good find.

smitty, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 photo viewer, get rid of scroll effect ?

1. windows 10 photo viewer, get rid of scroll effect ? - Similar Threads - photo viewer rid

2. Files in Photo Viewer Reset Order as I Scroll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files in Photo Viewer Reset Order as I Scroll: When I click on a photo file .png, .jpg, .jpeg in a random location in a file folder, when I continue viewing by clicking next, instead of going to the next photo in the file, it will start at the first file in the folder and go from there. The files are organized by name...
  3. How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's: How do you get rid of that scroll bar? It's blocking of the whole bottom of the picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-rid-of-the-intrusive-scroll-bar-in/357a2eb2-d811-4166-9d65-3ae5afd2d6dd
  4. How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you get rid of the intrusive scroll bar in photo's: How do you get rid of that scroll bar? It's blocking of the whole bottom of the picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-rid-of-the-intrusive-scroll-bar-in/357a2eb2-d811-4166-9d65-3ae5afd2d6dd
  5. Getting rid of Photos

Getting rid of Photos: I got this machine from a friend and it was my first experience with Windows 10. My previous unit ran Windows 7, and I was quite happy with it. I do not like Windows 10 as it is and would like to disable or completely get rid of Photos. I have other issues (like the white...
  6. Getting rid of Photos

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Getting rid of Photos: I got this machine from a friend and it was my first experience with Windows 10. My previous unit ran Windows 7, and I was quite happy with it. I do not like Windows 10 as it is and would like to disable or completely get rid of Photos. I have other issues (like the white...
  7. Windows 10: 'stock' photo viewer not scrolling photos on external hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10: 'stock' photo viewer not scrolling photos on external hard drive: Looks like I'm one of the many people having issues with the new photo app in Windows 10 on PC. When we first bought these Dell computers the photo viewer worked like it was supposed to work. After an automatic update it stopped working properly. There are no scroll arrows to...
  8. How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?: Hi. I have googled the internet but I have not managed to find how to remove raw file support from windows photo viewer. I have restored windows photo viewer like this. Now my problem is that I shoot photos both in jpg and format. This means that I have to watch the same...
  9. Photo Viewer How to mouse scroll to next photo

Photo Viewer How to mouse scroll to next photo: How do I get the previous Photo Viewer back? The version (yesterday) where I can move to next photo with mouse scroll? Now suddenly (today) without me doing any changes in the app the scroll is zooming the photos. Also the appearance of the app is now different. E.g. the...
  10. Get Windows photo viewer back ..

in Windows 10 Support
    Get Windows photo viewer back ..: Hi All Just got new Dell XPX13 came with wds10 .. and it missing windows photo viewer like 7 or 8.1 .. Can I install it to wds10 and where do i get it ..? Thanks 16620