Windows 10: Windows 10 - PHOTOS APP - Creating a VIDEO - When you produce the video, where is the...

Discus and support Windows 10 - PHOTOS APP - Creating a VIDEO - When you produce the video, where is the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 - PHOTOS APP - Creating a VIDEO - When you produce the video, where is the finished file saved? I haven't used Windows 10 Photos App in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KnarfOH, Feb 12, 2019.

1. KnarfOH Win User

Windows 10 - PHOTOS APP - Creating a VIDEO - When you produce the video, where is the...

Windows 10 - PHOTOS APP - Creating a VIDEO - When you produce the video, where is the finished file saved?

I haven't used Windows 10 Photos App in a long time, but I do like to create small videos with images I have stored.

Anyway, the editing process and creating video appear to go okay... i.e. I preview the video before I save it to make sure the images and the music, etc. appear to be working...

Then I CLICK on the EXPORT OR SHARE and while it appears to create the video, I cannot locate it on my hard drive.

So 2 questions:

(1) Where does PHOTOS app store the finished video; and

(2) What is the file extension for the finished video (so I can search for it on my hard drives if necessary...

:)

KnarfOH, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Graeme.P Win User

Video projects in photo app

Hi there, thanks for your question.

Once you've finished creating your video in the Photos app, you can follow these steps to finalize it:

- Select Export or share.

- Choose a file size.

- When it’s ready, select Share to social media, email, or another app.

More information on video projects in the Photos app here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/17205/...

Please let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Feb 12, 2019
  3. save/create a video to dvd from windows photo app

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Here is what you can do on the Photo app:

1. Once you create a video file using Photos App, you can use the Export or share option on top.
    2. For better picture clarity, you can select "Longest upload, best for big screens".
    3. Once saved, you can click on "View in File Explorer". The file will be saved in .MP4 format.
    You can then use a DVD burning software to burn the video to DVD.

However, you feedback would be very valuable to us to improve our products and services. Hence, I would suggest you to share your feedback and ideas on the

Feedback hub
    . The Feedback Hub app lets you tell Microsoft about any problems you run in to while using Windows 10 and send suggestions to help us improve your Windows experience.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - PHOTOS APP - Creating a VIDEO - When you produce the video, where is the...

Windows 10 Photo App video export/share problems

When trying to export/share video on the Photo App the resulting video is rubbish to say the least. Before sharing/exporting it seems fine.

I am running the latest Windows 10 and Photo App:

I am not using 3rd party apps

The video is created and exported in the Photo App

I have applied all the troubleshooting steps. Just to pre-empt garbage responses the ISSUE is microsoft specific - not thrid party app, not a hardware issue.

Now please offer a resolution

NaeemRazzaq, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - PHOTOS APP - Creating a VIDEO - When you produce the video, where is the...

1. Windows 10 - PHOTOS APP - Creating a VIDEO - When you produce the video, where is the... - Similar Threads - PHOTOS APP Creating

2. Videos on Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos on Photos app: I like to go through my photos and videos all at once using the photo app. I was able to just click to the next video just fine before and without changing any settings it all of a sudden started muting each video. So, when I click to the next video or from a photo back to...
  3. Videos on Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos on Photos app: I like to go through my photos and videos all at once using the photo app. I was able to just click to the next video just fine before and without changing any settings it all of a sudden started muting each video. So, when I click to the next video or from a photo back to...
  4. Create Video in Photos App

Create Video in Photos App: When creating a Video in the Photos App, a file in the Pictures folder was created call Video Projects. It was easy for me to delete these files when disk space use became excessive. I recently installed the newest release of Windows 10 and the Video Projects folder is not...
  5. Custom Created Video is not exporting in Photos App

Custom Created Video is not exporting in Photos App: Hi, I have created a customised video in Windows 10 Photos App's video editor section. After having created that video, whenever I am trying to export the video it is giving me an error for insufficient memory with an error code 0X8007000E , 2-3 hours after I have kept it...
  6. Photos hangs on creating a video

Photos hangs on creating a video: I selected "Make video for me", selected video files to use; when I select create they start loading and then it hangs....has happened several times. Peter Bresler...
  7. Creating a video using photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating a video using photos: I want to create a short video using my photos. But it is set by default that the duration of this video is only 3 seconds. It is important for me to change the timing. Is it possible?...
  8. "Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App: Why the above mentioned feature is not available on the insider build photos app ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-video-with-music-feature-in-photos-app/1b46ab34-89d7-4a75-ace2-99ff06732f9f"
  9. Creating Videos on Microsoft Photos

Creating Videos on Microsoft Photos: Trying this app for the first time and running to issues. Hope to get some tips here. - is it really expected that not all photos will show up in your collection once the folder that contains the photos are selected? - I selected my music but it wont play when I play the...
  10. Creating /Editing video in Windows 10 Photos

Creating /Editing video in Windows 10 Photos: Each time I attempt to create a video I get no further than the storyboard before I am ejected from the app and returned to the Start Menu. Does any one have a solution?...