Windows 10: Windows 10 Photos App Not Working OS Build-19044.2006--Windows Feature Experience Pack...

Discus and support Windows 10 Photos App Not Working OS Build-19044.2006--Windows Feature Experience Pack... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have recently completed an in-place upgrade to the above entered specs since windows was nearly non-functional-again.After the update I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arthur DentDent, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Photos App Not Working OS Build-19044.2006--Windows Feature Experience Pack...

Hello,I have recently completed an in-place upgrade to the above entered specs since windows was nearly non-functional-again.After the update I downloaded any windows updates and restarted. It was at this point I noticed the photos app was not working at all. It will not open any photo files nor will video editor workwhich I'm guessing makes sense.When I tried to open a photo image I received the following error code-----File System Error -2147219196---I checked online and discovered many people have or have had this issue and that a way to fix the issue was to remove and then reinstall the

:)

Arthur DentDent, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

What is the Windows 10 Windows Feature Experience Pack?

Read more: What is the Windows 10 Windows Feature Experience Pack? | ZDNet

Brink, Sep 19, 2022
  3. What is the Windows 10 Windows Feature Experience Pack?

Hi,
    Is this features pack listed in all apps as uninstallable ?
    I remember they added some other features pack or similar long ago and it showed up in the apps list for some odd reason.

ThrashZone, Sep 19, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Photos App Not Working OS Build-19044.2006--Windows Feature Experience Pack...

KB5001460 Windows Feature Experience Pack for Windows 10

Source: Releasing Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0 to the Beta & Release Preview Channels | Windows Insider Blog

How to Find Windows 10 Feature Experience Pack Version

Windows 10 Photos App Not Working OS Build-19044.2006--Windows Feature Experience Pack... [​IMG]

Brink, Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Photos App Not Working OS Build-19044.2006--Windows Feature Experience Pack...

1. Windows 10 Photos App Not Working OS Build-19044.2006--Windows Feature Experience Pack... - Similar Threads - Photos App Working

2. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  3. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  4. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Removing Windows Feature Experience Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Windows Feature Experience Pack: Hi,This is my question. How can I remove the Windows Experience Pack from Windows 11?I want to have the "normal" version.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-windows-feature-experience-pack/0a46b281-4b00-4959-bfe4-0dbbd0a91977
  6. Removing Windows Feature Experience Pack

Removing Windows Feature Experience Pack: Hi,This is my question. How can I remove the Windows Experience Pack from Windows 11?I want to have the "normal" version.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-windows-feature-experience-pack/0a46b281-4b00-4959-bfe4-0dbbd0a91977
  7. Default app assignment - OS build 25211.1010 - Windows Feature Experience Pack...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default app assignment - OS build 25211.1010 - Windows Feature Experience Pack...: Already from previous Windows beta versions, when i try to assign a new default app to a file either using the mask that opens from the context menu or from Windows settings, Explorer freezes and restarts after at least one minute. Any fix or suggestion? Thanks...
  8. Default app assignment - OS build 25211.1010 - Windows Feature Experience Pack...

Default app assignment - OS build 25211.1010 - Windows Feature Experience Pack...: Already from previous Windows beta versions, when i try to assign a new default app to a file either using the mask that opens from the context menu or from Windows settings, Explorer freezes and restarts after at least one minute. Any fix or suggestion? Thanks...
  9. Windows 10 Photos App Not Working OS Build-19044.2006--Windows Feature Experience Pack...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Photos App Not Working OS Build-19044.2006--Windows Feature Experience Pack...: Hello,I have recently completed an in-place upgrade to the above entered specs since windows was nearly non-functional-again.After the update I downloaded any windows updates and restarted. It was at this point I noticed the photos app was not working at all. It will not open...
  10. What is the Windows Feature Experience Pack in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    What is the Windows Feature Experience Pack in Windows 10?: [ATTACH]If you have been a long time Windows user, especially from the days of Windows XP and Windows 7, the name Windows Experience Pack may […] This article What is the Windows Feature Experience Pack in Windows 10? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...