Windows 10: Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos

Discus and support Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am 12 hours deep into the process of making a video, then the Photos App Video Project section freezes. I closed the program, reset the laptop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Megan Marskell, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos

I am 12 hours deep into the process of making a video, then the Photos App Video Project section freezes. I closed the program, reset the laptop and updated it too, however nothing I've done can get it to work again.

It isn't fully loading making it impossible to carry on with the video, do you have a suggestion to fix this problem?

In an attempt to explain my query I have attached a photo - I can open the Photos App, I can select my Video Project but then it goes no further than this...

Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos b52aa7bb-09a7-40c0-9d30-aebb5a859065?upload=true.png

:)

Megan Marskell, Sep 25, 2019
  2. rosearts Win User

photo app video project

Hello,

I have made a video project on the Windows 10 Photo App. I have exported the file to a mp4, and can find that just fine. However, I can't find where the actual video project - the one that I can edit - is saved. I would like to back it up in case I ever
    want to edit it.

Thanks!

rosearts, Sep 25, 2019
  3. photo app video project

This is ridiculous.

Saving a video project is not available yet.

This is the first time I used the Win 10 Photo App to make a video.

Had an issue with the video not playing, all I saw were little dots spinning in a circle.

I closed all my other applications, nothing, I shut down my computer. I could not find my project.

There were three tips when I first created a new custom video project. One was that I did not have to save my project, this happened automatically.

I do not know what that means I guess be cause it is not saved.

This make this app absolutely useless.

I did place a feed back about this app before, I do not see the use of placing another one.

Suggestion:

Please let me do some thing very basic like save a project so I can edit it later.

How could this not have been an option.

DefenderStargate, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Graeme.P Win User

Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos

Video projects in photo app

Hi there, thanks for your question.

Once you've finished creating your video in the Photos app, you can follow these steps to finalize it:

- Select Export or share.

- Choose a file size.

- When it’s ready, select Share to social media, email, or another app.

More information on video projects in the Photos app here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/17205/...

Please let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos

1. Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos - Similar Threads - Photos App Video

2. Photos App video editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App video editing: Spent an hour about a month ago trimming editing and adding BGM to a video, spent about an hour working on it, and when I rendered it seems like the app added this hue layer to everything, it made the sky purple or green in some cases, and made the water look pink. It was...
  3. Photo App- not having the Video project feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App- not having the Video project feature: My version of Windows 10 doesn't have a N. I read that in some versions you need to download a feature media file but when I tried is keep saying that my windows version don't need that update. What I can do to find the video project feature?...
  4. Photos App Video Editor unable to import any file into video projects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos App Video Editor unable to import any file into video projects: In the Photo App video projects I'm unable to add anything "from this PC". Strangely I can add from "my collections" and I can use "open with" on a picture or video to edit as well. The problem is the "my collections" seems to only allow sorting by date for some intensely...
  5. Microsoft Photo - Sharing a video project in the edit phase

Microsoft Photo - Sharing a video project in the edit phase: I need to share a Microsoft Photo video project still in the editing phase with a colleague. I know how to export and share a completed file - but not a file that has all the elements still editable....
  6. Saved Video Project in Windows 10 photo app

Saved Video Project in Windows 10 photo app: After trying to add more photos to my continuing photo video project, it has arbitrarily stopped opening. Keep getting a message that project won't open and to try again in a few moments. Have been trying off and on for over 24 hours. What is wrong? Did an update mess this...
  7. Windows Video Projects in the Photos app

Windows Video Projects in the Photos app: How can I export the video, every time i try the 'finish video' it loads for a bit, the percent goes up- but then stops around 70 and I get this: Unsupported video type or invalid file path, so 1- what video type does it need to be, and how can i change or check that? 2-...
  8. Photos Video Project

Photos Video Project: I just completed a 1-1/2 hour video project using Microsoft Photos. I want to download to my computer. I tried "sharing" to onedrive, but it only shares the video clips not the completed video project. Also I get a message that "larger videos will be removed". Is there any...
  9. Video projects in photo app

Video projects in photo app: how do you finish and finalize the video project in photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-projects-in-photo-app/5095e798-b5b3-41df-9008-64c7144742c0
  10. Photos App Video Editing

Photos App Video Editing: I have a problem when i add a 3d effect to a video I cant move it or resize it after adding it. I tried to fix the problem and to reset the app from the WINDOWS TROUBLESHOTER, but nothing have changed. when i click the effect to drag it , it's acting like I'm pressing on...