Windows 10: Windows 10 Photos -- EXPORT NOT WORKING

Discus and support Windows 10 Photos -- EXPORT NOT WORKING in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Alright. I'll try to provide as much information as possible. First of all, I am on an Acer Spin 1 (If that helps I dunno) with Windows 10. I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jacka-Loppe, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Photos -- EXPORT NOT WORKING

Alright. I'll try to provide as much information as possible. First of all, I am on an Acer Spin 1 (If that helps I dunno) with Windows 10. I was making a little mini-movie using the video editor on MS Photos. I really do love the program since it's free and came with my computer, however, when I attempted to export my mini-movie (which wasn't long at all, about 6 minutes) it would export, but only the first 3-5 minutes. I tried exporting it in small, medium, and large. When I tried again it stopped exporting around 85% and just closed everything, leaving me at the desktop screen. I have had a lot of memory issues with my computer, but so long as I free up some space every week, it still functions. I would normally think it's the memory issues preventing me from exporting, but I've exported plenty of other videos before and after my struggles with this one. I am a huge Microsoft fan, and really want to export my video soon.

Thank you for your time! Windows 10 Photos -- EXPORT NOT WORKING :)

:)

Jacka-Loppe, Jul 5, 2019

2. How to export photos windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps & check if it helps.

If you were using other application apart from file explorer, you may follow the below steps to export to pen drive/flash drive.

• Open the location where the Photos are located using File Explorer.
    • Select the files you want to Export.
    • Right click on the file and select ‘Send to’ from its context menu.
    • Now select the Jump drive from the sub menu.
    • Once the transfer is done, you may open the jump hard disk drive from the File Explorer and check if the file is present there.
    Please get back with the above information to assist you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 5, 2019
  3. KarenZE Win User
    Export/Save photos

can someone tell me (step by step) how to export photos from photo colletion (windows 10) to d drive? or to any other drive/device other than the cloud? I have tried the copy/paste suggestion - no paste option comes up. I have tried to right click and
    choose "send to" - no "send to" option comes up. Thanks!

KarenZE, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Photos -- EXPORT NOT WORKING

Export photo

Using Windows 10 how do I export photos from the PC to Craig's list and/ebay?

Bill McAfee, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Photos -- EXPORT NOT WORKING

1. Windows 10 Photos -- EXPORT NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - Photos EXPORT WORKING

2. Exporting photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exporting photos: How would I export photos from my Lenovo laptop and put them onto my iPhone. I haven't been able to figure it out and I can't find anything on Google - help would be very much appreciated....
  3. Windows 10 Photos App Video Export Just Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos App Video Export Just Doesn't Work: <p>I was trying to simply merge two MP4 videos. Size of the videos is 20 MB &amp; 2 MB So Small Videos</p><p>As soon as i try to create an export of the videos by clicking on Finish Video and then Selecting any Video Quality &amp; Checking or Un-Checking Hardware Accellerated...
  4. export photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    export photos: nikon coolpix A100 can import to PC but how do I EXPORT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-photos/fc7ee751-8c83-4dcc-9761-3582758f7d10
  5. export photos to a CD

in Windows 10 Customization
    export photos to a CD: How do I export a group of photos to a CD? I can't find "my desktop" or anything on this computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-photos-to-a-cd/58a43496-55e5-4e18-851e-63fa703fe26e
  6. windows photos not exporting video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows photos not exporting video: Hi there It's exactly as it says. I made a video and it won't let me export. I've reset the app, the laptop, I've done everything except uninstall and reinstall (which I don't wanna do as I don't wanna redo it) Any help will be appreciated Thanks...
  7. Export or Share function not working in Windows 10 Photos app

in Windows 10 News
    Export or Share function not working in Windows 10 Photos app: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]At times, in the Photos App of Windows 10, the Export/Share button that allows the user to export or share the images and videos from the app may fail to work. This can be troublesome if the app is already [...] This post Export or Share function not working...
  8. Photos Import / Export

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos Import / Export: I am trying to import photos from my laptop to my android using Microsoft Launcher - Windows10 , the import/export icons are gone and cannot be found anywhere ??? Any suggestions ?...
  9. Windows photos video export not working!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows photos video export not working!: Finally finished a video project using photos and now it wont let me save or export the video! I choose the medium setting on export and then it starts to save until it reaches 17% through and it comes up with a message saying ‘something went wrong. We couldn’t export your...
  10. Photos app Windows 10 probleme export

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app Windows 10 probleme export: Bonjour, quand je réalise un montage vidéo (images provenant de GoPro) sur "Photos" de Windows 10 il y a un gros problème à l'export, on ne voit plus les images d'origine mais un écran rose rayé à la place, il reste juste le son. Regardez l'exemple que ça donne sur ma vidéo...