Windows 10: Windows 10 Photo's function

Discus and support Windows 10 Photo's function in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can open a movie using the "photos" function. I get options to..."edit and create". Using the "Save Photos" option that allow me to save a photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by William Moskovitz, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Photo's function

I can open a movie using the "photos" function. I get options to..."edit and create". Using the "Save Photos" option that allow me to save a photo from the video, Where is the photo saved ?

:)

William Moskovitz, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Ruz San Win User

Re-install Windows 10 Photo Edit app "Warm" Function

Hi,

To better understand your concern about the app in Windows 10, please answer the following:

• Are you pertaining to the Photos app?
    • Did you lose the function after updating the app?
    If you lost the function after an update was installed on your computer, you can try the steps on this

page
    to restore from a system restore point. Doing this will revert your computer's state to when you haven't updated the system.

We also suggest you provide a feedback or suggestion
    here
    for Microsoft to look into your opinion about our products.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ruz San, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Photo's function

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Photo's function

1. Windows 10 Photo's function - Similar Threads - Photo's function

2. Retouch function button for photos disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retouch function button for photos disappeared: I used the retouch function a lot with no issues. When I went to use it yesterday the button was not there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retouch-function-button-for-photos-disappeared/b94ce728-0d0c-4c4b-a9e9-373e0282dd4e
  3. Retouch function button for photos disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retouch function button for photos disappeared: I used the retouch function a lot with no issues. When I went to use it yesterday the button was not there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retouch-function-button-for-photos-disappeared/b94ce728-0d0c-4c4b-a9e9-373e0282dd4e
  4. Windows Explorer sort function not working for my Photos folders - I click a column to sort...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer sort function not working for my Photos folders - I click a column to sort...: I'm having a problem sorting my Picture folders. I do have about 50K photos on my computer in about 250 subfolders under Pictures. The folder I've been using to test contains more than 2,000 photos. When I sort by name it works pretty quick, but if I try to sort by Date or...
  5. Windows Explorer sort function not working for my Photos folders - I click a column to sort...

Windows Explorer sort function not working for my Photos folders - I click a column to sort...: I'm having a problem sorting my Picture folders. I do have about 50K photos on my computer in about 250 subfolders under Pictures. The folder I've been using to test contains more than 2,000 photos. When I sort by name it works pretty quick, but if I try to sort by Date or...
  6. The zoom function in Photos App stops working after scrolling through photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The zoom function in Photos App stops working after scrolling through photos: I've been having an issue in the Photos app where the zoom function just stops working after scrolling through a few pictures. I can open a photo and it'll work. Then, after scrolling through one or two more photos, it just stops working. I can't zoom in or out using the...
  7. The zoom function in Photos App stops working after scrolling through photos

The zoom function in Photos App stops working after scrolling through photos: I've been having an issue in the Photos app where the zoom function just stops working after scrolling through a few pictures. I can open a photo and it'll work. Then, after scrolling through one or two more photos, it just stops working. I can't zoom in or out using the...
  8. Why is the Photos App Not Functioning like it Always Has??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the Photos App Not Functioning like it Always Has??: My current laptop is one year old, has an i7 proc, and 16GB RAM. It's not a resource issue. I have long used the Windows built-in application for viewing pictures. Starting with Windows 10 and now 11, I have fully leveraged Photos to view, make quick edits, and...
  9. Why is the Photos App Not Functioning like it Always Has??

Why is the Photos App Not Functioning like it Always Has??: My current laptop is one year old, has an i7 proc, and 16GB RAM. It's not a resource issue. I have long used the Windows built-in application for viewing pictures. Starting with Windows 10 and now 11, I have fully leveraged Photos to view, make quick edits, and...
  10. Was there the edit functions on Microsoft Photo Version 2022.31100.24013.0??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was there the edit functions on Microsoft Photo Version 2022.31100.24013.0??: HiI would like to know the difference between Microsoft Photo Version 2022.31100.24013.0 and 2023.11010.17009.0.Its because, I would like to know there was the edit function for photo in 2022.31100.24013.0 or not.I just want to know ,When was the edit functions gone and came...