Windows 10: Windows 10 photos not working properly

Discus and support Windows 10 photos not working properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I had an update and now the Windows 10 photos application does not show options on where to save the photos uploaded to my laptop. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliamStandley569, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Windows 10 photos not working properly

Yesterday I had an update and now the Windows 10 photos application does not show options on where to save the photos uploaded to my laptop. When I connect the phone, the application appears, but the only tab I see to click is "Import", before I had the option to "change" where I wanted to import the file to save it. I clicked import and a "Done" box pops up, but I can't find the photos that were supposedly uploaded. I need help!

:)

WilliamStandley569, Nov 11, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 11, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 11, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 photos not working properly

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 photos not working properly

1. Windows 10 photos not working properly - Similar Threads - photos working properly

2. photos app not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos app not working properly: After an update was installed my photos app is all wrong. The edit and trim functions are gone and the screen size is stuck at 40% larger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-not-working-properly/506abe4c-00de-470d-a310-117412f16875
  3. photos app not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos app not working properly: After an update was installed my photos app is all wrong. The edit and trim functions are gone and the screen size is stuck at 40% larger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-not-working-properly/506abe4c-00de-470d-a310-117412f16875
  4. Windows 10 photos not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 photos not working properly: Yesterday I had an update and now the Windows 10 photos application does not show options on where to save the photos uploaded to my laptop. When I connect the phone, the application appears, but the only tab I see to click is "Import", before I had the option to "change"...
  5. Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly: Hello Microsoft, you claimed you answered a thread at...
  6. Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly: Hello Microsoft, you claimed you answered a thread at...
  7. Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly

8. Windows 10 Photos not working properly

Windows 10 Photos not working properly: I recently renewed my MS subscription for Windows 10 My Windows 10 photo app is not displaying options for where to save uploaded photos to my PC. When I connect the camera, the app comes up but the only tab I see to click is IMPORT.... before, I could CHANGE where I...
  9. MIcrosoft photos not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MIcrosoft photos not working properly: I had made a video using Microsoft video editor and now it's not able to play. The ones which I had made earlier are opening but the recent one is not. It's going on loading. So what should I do If I reset then my videos and my data will be lost?...
  10. In Windows 10 the thumbnails on my photos don't work properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In Windows 10 the thumbnails on my photos don't work properly: Hi, Recently bought a new laptop and after transferring all my stuff onto it, the thumbnails on most of my photos (not all) don't display. This doesn't happen to every single photo and some work totally fine. I have tried all the solutions I could find online and none of...