Windows 10: Windows 10 Photos - Opens white screen

Discus and support Windows 10 Photos - Opens white screen in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! When I try to open an .mp4 video with the Photos app, only a white screen is displayed, but we have the sound. With Films and TV app, I have a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KainSkybrace, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Photos - Opens white screen

Hello!

When I try to open an .mp4 video with the Photos app, only a white screen is displayed, but we have the sound.

With Films and TV app, I have a black screen.

However it works with VLC.

My Windows is up-to-date.

No issues with other apps.

What can I do?

Thank you!

:)

KainSkybrace, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Photo Gallery White Box Windows 10

I have just installed windows 10 and Photo Gallery comes up with a white/checkered box in the left hand corner of photos when I am editing them. I use Photo Gallery all the time to edit my photos. Please help me fix this problem. Someone suggested it
    could be the Catalyst Control Centre in settings, but I don't know how to access this in Win 10. I will need step by step instructions.

Thanks

Telegraph 707, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Photos - Opens white screen

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Photos - Opens white screen

1. Windows 10 Photos - Opens white screen - Similar Threads - Photos Opens white

2. OPENING SCREEN PHOTOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OPENING SCREEN PHOTOS: I WOULD LIKE TO GET THE BEAUTIFUL PHOTO WHEN I OPEN MY COMPUTER. THIS OPTION DISAPPEARED AFTER THE LAST MS UPDATE TO WINDOWS 10. WHAT STEPS SHOULD I TAKE TO GET THIS BACK? THANKS...
  3. OPENING SCREEN PHOTOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OPENING SCREEN PHOTOS: I WOULD LIKE TO GET THE BEAUTIFUL PHOTO WHEN I OPEN MY COMPUTER. THIS OPTION DISAPPEARED AFTER THE LAST MS UPDATE TO WINDOWS 10. WHAT STEPS SHOULD I TAKE TO GET THIS BACK? THANKS...
  4. OPENING SCREEN PHOTOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 white screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 white screen: My computer just went to white screen after startup. It is fine to enter the log-in page and type in the password. But when entering the desktop screen, the screen just went white and nth was shown. Strangely, with the ctrl+alt+delete, I can open the task manager. Through...
  6. white screen after opening the lid

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    white screen after opening the lid: so the computer basicly works naturally but after i close the lid and the computer goes to sleep and open it again all i see is a white screen with only the cursur showing , for the computer to show display again i must power off the computer by holding the power button and...
  7. Windows 10 Photo Viewer shows white screen on startup

Windows 10 Photo Viewer shows white screen on startup: Hello, I have been facing problems using the photos app. On opening photos app, to view an image, only a white screen is visible. No photo is visible. I tried resetting and uninstallingusing PowerShell and reinstalling the photos app. After reinstalling the app works fine for...
  8. Windows Photo Viewer opens a white screen

Windows Photo Viewer opens a white screen: Hi, When I open photos sometimes it just shows a white screen and when I open it through open with it shows the photo, how could I solve this problem? Thanks [ATTACH]...
  9. White screen when opening a folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White screen when opening a folder: Anyone know why this white screen happens every time I open any folder on my desktop or new open any folder? Video: https://streamable.com/2qsep I have ryzen 9 3900 and Corsair mp600 submitted by /u/leo24pm [link] [comments]...
  10. Chrome opens as a white screen after Windows 10 install.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome opens as a white screen after Windows 10 install.: After installing windows 10, Chrome opens as a white screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, called Google support and tried some trouble shooting from them but it opens as a white screen. How can I fix this?...