Windows 10: Windows 10 Photos Share does not email

Discus and support Windows 10 Photos Share does not email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Photos Share does not email. Other folks get email tiles on Photo-Share pulldown. Not I.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ExSpud, Feb 21, 2021.

1. ExSpud Win User

Windows 10 Photos Share does not email

Windows 10 Photos Share does not email. Other folks get email tiles on Photo-Share pulldown. Not I.

:)

ExSpud, Feb 21, 2021
  2. CargoX Win User

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Feb 21, 2021
  3. windows 10 photo app will not send photos via email

Hi Jean,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• How exactly are you trying to share photos from photos app? Please explain step by step.

• As you mentioned, "I am given the option to email the photos with my Gmail account", but via which app are you getting this option? Is it via Windows 10 Mail App?

• If yes, then have you configured your Gmail account in Windows 10 Mail App?
    Help us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Feb 21, 2021
  4. SueSpeier Win User

removing photos out of Windows 10 Photo app?

Yikes, Anthony,

I'm not savvy to computer language. I do not understand your directions and I'm fearful of taking steps I don't understand.

Question 1. Basically, I've been trying to share photos from Windows 10 Photo App per email attachment.

I select the photo I want to share, Click on Share.

A blue window opens and I choose to share by Mail.

It instructs me to choose the email account I want to use, but there are no email accounts listed.

I regularly use Gmail.

How do I get my gmail account to come up as a choice?

Question 2.

Why doesn't Windows 10 Photo App show up in the File Explorer list?

Or, how to I move it into File Explorer??

Thank You in advance,

Sue Speier

SueSpeier, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Photos Share does not email - Similar Threads - Photos Share does

2. Sharing Mac emails with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing Mac emails with Windows 10: In use MacBook Pro but bought Windows 10 laptop for easier access to Teams.; rest of my group have Windows I want to share emails between Apple Mail and Windows without changing present IMAP address on Apple Mail, including to access meeting links sent by email. Windows Mail...
  3. Sharing Mac emails with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sharing Mac emails with Windows 10: In use MacBook Pro but bought Windows 10 laptop for easier access to Teams.; rest of my group have Windows I want to share emails between Apple Mail and Windows without changing present IMAP address on Apple Mail, including to access meeting links sent by email. Windows Mail...
  4. Sharing Mac emails with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Photo share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo share: I am having trouble with sharing photos. It was so easy with Windows 8.1, but I can't get this to work. I hit Share, I pick a person to send the photo to, write the note, hit send and it just spins. Never sends. Ideas?...
  6. Facebook app does not show in Sharing panel of Windows 10 photo program.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook app does not show in Sharing panel of Windows 10 photo program.: When I try to share a photo from my Windows 10 photo program the options shown do not include Facebook. It has the email, twitter etc. but no Facebook. How can I get Facebook to be listed?...
  7. Photo sharing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photo sharing: Since the last update, I have not been able to share my photos. I get a message telling me I don't have permisson. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-sharing/fe399fb2-4b1d-46f1-aaec-ba0679b8404b
  8. Issues with Sharing Multiple Photos in Windows 10 Photo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Sharing Multiple Photos in Windows 10 Photo: So I want to select multiple photos and email them from Windows 10 Photo. If I select a single picture I can always click on the share icon and am prompted to select an option (e.g. mail). But here is the weird thing.. if I select multiple images sometimes share works...
  9. Shared Photos on Windows 10 Photos app

Shared Photos on Windows 10 Photos app: I recently edited a photo on Windows 10 Photos app on my home computer and pressed the save button. Before I could react the image was automatically shared something I did not wish to do. I saw from the drop down window that 1 photo had been shared but I have no idea where or...
  10. Not able to share a photo from the app in windows 10 via email

Not able to share a photo from the app in windows 10 via email: When I attempt to share a photo within the photo app (Windows10) and select "mail", I keep getting the message, "Choose which account to send the email from" and none of my emails pop up as an option. What am I missing here? I have both MSN and Outlook accounts linked in my...