Windows 10: Windows 10 photos that automatically come up upon start up

Discus and support Windows 10 photos that automatically come up upon start up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There is a particular picture I just LOVE (mountains, small lake, villages along the base of the mountains and around another lake (or other body of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gypsy Feet, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 photos that automatically come up upon start up

There is a particular picture I just LOVE (mountains, small lake, villages along the base of the mountains and around another lake (or other body of water). I think an aerial tram is also shown.

Is there a listing of all pictures that I can choose from? I know that you can click in an area to get more info about the picture, and you can show "like" or "dislike" but that option never comes up on this picture.

:)

Gypsy Feet, Oct 14, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 14, 2018
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 14, 2018
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Windows 10 photos that automatically come up upon start up

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Windows 10 photos that automatically come up upon start up :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 photos that automatically come up upon start up

1. Windows 10 photos that automatically come up upon start up - Similar Threads - photos automatically upon

2. Script not found upon start up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Script not found upon start up Windows 10: I just reinstalled Windows on an HP laptop and now every time I start up I get a script error that the updatewin script cannot be found and it gives the path to the Roaming area where it is supposed to be. How can I fix this?Thank you....
  3. Windows 10 Settings crash upon start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings crash upon start up: I can't seem to open my settings app on my Windows 10. When I click "Settings" it only gets stuck on the loading screen see pic below, stays there for a few minutes, then crashes. I've tried making another user then opening Settings there, doesn't work. I've tried WSUS...
  4. Windows 10 freezes upon start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes upon start up: Hello! So the other day i decided to restart my pc because it was running slowly. But the reatart process took over 10 minutes, so i left the room to run errands. When i came back my pc was off and now when i try to start it freezes at the windows 10 logo with the spinning...
  5. Windows 10 Automatic Repair - Endless Loop Upon Start Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair - Endless Loop Upon Start Up: Hello - I have a help question relating to when I try starting up my desktop PC. I get 3 message screens 1. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you. 2. Automatic Repair couldn't repair your...
  6. Photos upon start-up

Photos upon start-up: When I start my computer I get these great pictures displayed on my monitor. I want to know where they were taken, what they are so I can go learn more about the place. Is there some way to find that out?...
  7. Start-up Photo

Start-up Photo: I love the photos that come up when I power on my computer. Until a few days ago a small icon appeared in the upper right corner of the screen asking ,"Like what you see?" When I clicked on it, I was able to see the location of the photo and give feedback. That icon and...
  8. Start up Photos

Start up Photos: I realize the start up photos are random and Microsoft might not feel this is "OK" But I think a few photos of the Amazon fires would not hurt and might open peoples eyes as to the gravity of the situation. This is something beyond personal opinions it is our planet and...
  9. Create a PIN upon start up of Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Create a PIN upon start up of Windows 10: I would really like to know who in their right mind decided to put in this "upgrade" into Windows 10. Every time I start my computer I get that stupid, unproductive message that tells me to create a PIN. I do not want this on my PC. Shame on Microsoft for forcing this down...
  10. Create a PIN upon start up of Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Create a PIN upon start up of Windows 10: I would really like to know who in their right mind decided to put in this "upgrade" into Windows 10. Every time I start my computer I get that stupid, unproductive message that tells me to create a PIN. I do not want this on my PC. Shame on Microsoft for forcing this down...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photos that come up automatically as screen saver

2. photo upon startup

3. photos that come up when computer is started