Windows 10: Windows 10 Photos Transfer Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Photos Transfer Problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to transfer my photos/files from my phone to my computer. It starts looking for how many files I have and gets stuck at 10200. It doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AnonymousRandomZero, May 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Photos Transfer Problem

I'm trying to transfer my photos/files from my phone to my computer. It starts looking for how many files I have and gets stuck at 10200. It doesn't crash it just has the loading thing when I hover over it sometimes but it never loads. It just freezes. Does anyone know of any fixes for this?

submitted by /u/AnonymousRandomZero
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AnonymousRandomZero, May 22, 2020

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, May 22, 2020
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, May 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Photos Transfer Problem

windows trouble transferring photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. How are you trying to transfer photos from iPhone?
    2. Have you tried transferring photos from any other device?
    3. Have you tried connecting the iPhone to any other PC to transfer photos?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Since you are unable to access the photos on the iPhone, I suggest you to refer the article on

DCOM event ID 10016 is logged in Windows

Method 2:

Re-install iTunes and check.

1. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Search for iTunes and click on it.
    3. Now click on uninstall and follow the instructions.

Also, you can refer the article to
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Photos Transfer Problem

1. Windows 10 Photos Transfer Problem - Similar Threads - Photos Transfer Problem

2. transferring photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring photos: Hi, I am having trouble trying to add photos to my photos app on my pc. I can add photos to a documents folder but whenever I try to transfer to the photos folder it comes up with the error of not enough space even though I have plenty of space left on my hard driveI'd be so...
  3. transferring photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transferring photos: Hi, I am having trouble trying to add photos to my photos app on my pc. I can add photos to a documents folder but whenever I try to transfer to the photos folder it comes up with the error of not enough space even though I have plenty of space left on my hard driveI'd be so...
  4. photo transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo transfer: I am trying to transfer my photos from iPhone to my desktop pc running windows 10. I click on the photos "import" and it starts to import pictures to my pc. After about 15-20 pictures, it stops and says "Something went wrong. Your files might not have been imported. Try...
  5. transfer photos to windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    transfer photos to windows 10: I can not import photos from my camera to Window 10. I have the correct USB cable. I was able to do this and suddenly cannot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-to-windows-10/d03f4741-35d7-4afa-a397-ad0f8f50e08a
  6. transfer photos

transfer photos: Is it possible to transfer photos from my PC windows 10 to an Apple I-pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos/099398e4-4e37-4c53-86d5-c45d39f3f05a
  7. photo transfers

photo transfers: trying to transfer photos to external hard drive but I get a message saying windows doesn't have enough space to copy photos. Can't it just transfer all the pics, so I can delete them from my laptop?...
  8. transferring photos

transferring photos: how do i transferr photos from my zte cell phone to mhy lenovo ideapad laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos/9d306804-25c0-4f9f-851a-2f7ef8f2578a"
  9. Transfer photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer photos: I have more than 1000 photos on my phone and I would like to transfer them to my pc, I would pass them through Bluetooth but my pc doesn't have. I have the USB Cable of my cell phone and the PC has several USB ports...
  10. transfer photos

transfer photos: how do I transfer photos from galaxy s7 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos/8caa75aa-3ff3-44d0-8994-9f75bf204162"