Windows 10: Windows 10 photos unhide "On This Day" collection

Discus and support Windows 10 photos unhide "On This Day" collection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally clicked the X on my "On This Day" collection and it is now "hidden". Is there some way to get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elkstreet, Jul 17, 2019.

1. elkstreet Win User

Windows 10 photos unhide "On This Day" collection

I accidentally clicked the X on my "On This Day" collection and it is now "hidden". Is there some way to get it back?

:)

elkstreet, Jul 17, 2019

2. How can I control what is in the photo collection?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with photo app on Windows 10. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to perform the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Open Photos app.

2. Click on Collections.

3. Then right click on the unwanted pictures in the list and click on
    Delete.

Also click on Folder option in Photo app and check the file location of the pictures.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help. ;

Nyima Yonten, Jul 17, 2019
  3. minwong Win User
    How can I control what is in the photo collection?

the photos on display are not in my pc. I have a lot less photos in my pc than what is being displayed continuously.

minwong, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 photos unhide "On This Day" collection - Similar Threads - photos unhide collection

2. Chaotic photo collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chaotic photo collection: I run Windows 10 and 11, with Onedrive 1TB storage online. Over the years I have allowed my photo storage to become chaotic, with multiple folders, often with the same name. I have many duplicates, due to photos being stored in more than on place, so that duplicate finding...
  3. Chaotic photo collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chaotic photo collection: I run Windows 10 and 11, with Onedrive 1TB storage online. Over the years I have allowed my photo storage to become chaotic, with multiple folders, often with the same name. I have many duplicates, due to photos being stored in more than on place, so that duplicate finding...
  4. Chaotic photo collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Photos: "On this day.'

Photos: "On this day.': How do i search for the photo? How do I share it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-on-this-day/16492002-dc81-4f7e-9c5b-38145a9a6155
  6. Photos in collection

Photos in collection: I do not want my photos to go into the collection. I want it in my folders. This pisses me off. Correct it please, as I was fine downloading my photos into the folders just prior to downloading photos these last couple of times. How do I get them into my folder?...
  7. Unwanted Images in Windows 10 Photo Collections

Unwanted Images in Windows 10 Photo Collections: Hi all, Can someone tell me what setting I need to change to eliminate all of these unwanted images and graphics from saving, please? Also, is there a quick way to remove the hundreds that are currently there? Thanks!...
  8. on this day photos

on this day photos: I'd like to set up my OneDrive up on iPhone to display historical photos "on this day". How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-this-day-photos/0f469cbe-5d41-4413-b930-bdd8a536592e
  9. How to change a person's profile photo in Windows 10 photo collection?

How to change a person's profile photo in Windows 10 photo collection?: I have several people I want to update their profile photo in the Windows 10 Collection in the People section. How do I do that? I tried clicking on the current profile photo and right clicking on it, but there is no option to change the photo? Help...
  10. Adding photos from dvd to windows photo collection

Adding photos from dvd to windows photo collection: When I attach disk and open Windows 10 Photo app and click import I click to import a folder. Explorer file shows up and I have tried several methods but can't get it to import or if it does import by clicking each item and then click add it does not stay when I remove the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. on this day unhide in MS photos

2. in photo app on my laptop in windows 10 i clicked hide all how do i unhide