Windows 10: Windows 10 Photos - Video Project forgets picture order and duration - how do I fix this?

Discus and support Windows 10 Photos - Video Project forgets picture order and duration - how do I fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I added 10 photos to a brand new video project in Microsoft Windows 10 Photos app, but not matter how many times I save (presumably ctrl+s does that,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fred Morrison, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Photos - Video Project forgets picture order and duration - how do I fix this?

I added 10 photos to a brand new video project in Microsoft Windows 10 Photos app, but not matter how many times I save (presumably ctrl+s does that, since no other obvious "save project changes" technique seems to exist), the next time I edit the project, the photos are back in their original order and have the original duration.

How do I save the reordering and duration changes in a Microsoft Windows 10 Photos app "video project"?

I'm using 64-bit Windows 10, version 1903 (OS Build 18362.388).

** Moved from: Office / Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home **

:)

Fred Morrison, Oct 11, 2019

2. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Photos App, while exporting video project. We were able to create and export the video project. So the issue could be with photos app installed in the PC. I would suggest you
    to follow the steps mentioned in these methods.

Method 1: Please refer the steps as mentioned in

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article.

Method 2: You can also try to re-install the app using PowerShell. Here are steps to re-install photos app:

1. Open PowerShell (Admin). Right click on the start button and then on PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Then type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    3. Once the above command is successful. You can install the Photo app from Microsoft Store.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Photo - Video Project Query

I am currently making a video using Windows 10 Photo- Video Projects. I've added text to the video clip but it only lasts 3 seconds and I want it to stay on the screen throughout the entire clip. Does anyone have any idea how to change the duration of the
    time that the text appears?

Thanks

Emily Niner, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Photos - Video Project forgets picture order and duration - how do I fix this?

Windows 10 Photo app

I created a video project in Window 10 Photo app. The project had just about 500 pictures. I had the app create one and then when I try to edit it, I can change the duration of a photo but it is adjusting the duration of other photo automatically. It
    looks like it has capped the total time at 13 minutes 36 sec. Is there a setting so that I can increase the overall duration of the project or adjust all the photos to the same duration?

CeliaDieterich, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Photos - Video Project forgets picture order and duration - how do I fix this?

1. Windows 10 Photos - Video Project forgets picture order and duration - how do I fix this? - Similar Threads - Photos Video Project

2. I can't change the duration of pictures in Windows 10 video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change the duration of pictures in Windows 10 video editor: I cant change the duration of pictures, no matter what, and I can't select the duration thing and change it, I can only pick one of the pre-loaded options, but can't put in a different number, even when I edit changed ones, they still won't allow me to change the duration of...
  3. How Do I Create a New Video Project in Photos App

How Do I Create a New Video Project in Photos App: [ATTACH]I have attached a screenshot of a Photos App task bar. I have been trying to figure out how to create a new video project so that I can cut together a bunch of short videos into one lone one. There is no option in my task bar to start a new video project....
  4. Duration of Pictures in Photos Storyboard?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Duration of Pictures in Photos Storyboard?: In Windows 10 Photos App is it possible to edit the duration of playback pictures in a storyboard? Plus are there any help tutorials for this App?...
  5. Change duration of an imported video in Photos App

Change duration of an imported video in Photos App: Hello I've imported photos and a video into my project. The imported video, which is 9 minutes long, only displays for 2 seconds. How do I change the duration? Many thanks...
  6. Deleted Photos Video Project

Deleted Photos Video Project: Hello, I have a question about a video project that I created on the Microsoft Photos app. After months of working on the project, I recently recieved an error message stating that the app was unable to open the video and to try reopening it. I tried opening and reopening...
  7. Windows Video Projects in the Photos app

Windows Video Projects in the Photos app: How can I export the video, every time i try the 'finish video' it loads for a bit, the percent goes up- but then stops around 70 and I get this: Unsupported video type or invalid file path, so 1- what video type does it need to be, and how can i change or check that? 2-...
  8. Photos Video Project

Photos Video Project: I just completed a 1-1/2 hour video project using Microsoft Photos. I want to download to my computer. I tried "sharing" to onedrive, but it only shares the video clips not the completed video project. Also I get a message that "larger videos will be removed". Is there any...
  9. How do I duplicate a video project made with Windows 10 photos app?

How do I duplicate a video project made with Windows 10 photos app?: Hi. How do I duplicate a video project made with Windows 10 photos app? There's no mechanism to copy and paste a project. Where is the project file stored? Backing up to onedrive just stores a copy of the video clip within the project, not the actual project itself so...
  10. Photo's Video Projects Glitch

Photo's Video Projects Glitch: Absolutely every single time I attempt to make a video on the Photos app I have no problems making the thing, but when I try and download it, it turns out completely purple with static. There is no problem with the sound.[IMG]...