Windows 10: (Windows 10 Photos) we're having trouble opening this file for editing

Discus and support (Windows 10 Photos) we're having trouble opening this file for editing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm having trouble editing on Windows Photos due to problems opening the file for editing from my memory card. [img] Please, could you tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RiverFox 90, Sep 14, 2016.

1. (Windows 10 Photos) we're having trouble opening this file for editing

I'm having trouble editing on Windows Photos due to problems opening the file for editing from my memory card.

(Windows 10 Photos) we're having trouble opening this file for editing [​IMG]

Please, could you tell me what the problem is? Thanks

From River.

:)

RiverFox 90, Sep 14, 2016
  2. Ray VaMn Win User

Windows 10 photo app

how to correct photo app problem Can't Edit We're having trouble opening this file

Ray VaMn, Sep 14, 2016
  3. Can't edit my photos in Windows 10 Pro

In Windows 10 Pro (on my Dell M4400 laptop computer) when I click on the Windows (Start?) button at the extreme lower left of my screen and then click on "Photos" and then click on a photo, it opens up the photo. But then when I try to edit it (by clicking
    on the "Edit" (pencil shaped icon) toward the top right of the screen I get the error message "Can't Edit. We're having trouble opening this file for editing."

I get this error message for all the photos I've opened, whether they are on the computer's desktop or on my OneDrive.

Update: As of 8/27/2015 this problem is still unresolved...

Mark D 123, Sep 14, 2016
  4. pepanee Win User

(Windows 10 Photos) we're having trouble opening this file for editing

The image file could be corrupt. Is it okay if you upload that image over here to see if anyone else can open it?

pepanee, Sep 14, 2016
  5. Steve C Win User
    Or it could be a permissions problem. Check the access permissions on the security tab to confirm you have access.

Steve C, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

(Windows 10 Photos) we're having trouble opening this file for editing

1. (Windows 10 Photos) we're having trouble opening this file for editing - Similar Threads - Photos we're having

2. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  3. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in.": I am getting an error message as soon as the computer turns on. I have hit the "X" button but it shows right back up. Says to contact my Administer. I have no idea what that means and it will not close the Microsoft Teams at all. I don't even use that stupid thing. I have...
  4. "Sorry, we're having trouble signing you in."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in": Whever trying to use cortana, I try to sign in, it says "We're having trouble signing you in" but in the 3 dots on the top left it says that I can sign out, meaning I am already signed in...
  6. Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in": Whever trying to use cortana, I try to sign in, it says "We're having trouble signing you in" but in the 3 dots on the top left it says that I can sign out, meaning I am already signed in...
  7. Cortana error "We're having trouble signing you in"

in Cortana
  8. Windows Update error on Windows 10 - We're having trouble restarting to finish the install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update error on Windows 10 - We're having trouble restarting to finish the install: Hi all, For some time now, I've gotten this error message when I click the "Restart Now" button in Windows Update: We're having trouble restarting to finish the install. Try again in a little while. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for...
  9. feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting: hi all: I am faced with this problem, feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting. I have to press, try again or close the feedback hub and open it again to get it to work. I tried these commands but does not solve the issue. netsh winsock reset - and press Enter. netsh...
  10. Having trouble with Windows Photo app -

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having trouble with Windows Photo app -: When scrolling down list of photo folders, it constantly goes back to the top. So frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-windows-photo-app/572754cb-25cb-4240-9ecd-9468fa1be032"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. were having trouble opening this file for editing

2. windows 10 photos were having trouble opening this file for editing

3. photo app were having trouble connecting

4. were having trouble connecting photo app,
  5. photos app were having trouble connecting,
  6. we are having trouble opening this file for editing,
  7. windows were having trouble editing this file,
  8. Were having trouble connecting photos app,
  9. windows photos were having trouble,
  10. windows 10 were having trouble were having trouble connecting,
  11. Were having trouble opening thie file of editing,