Windows 10: Windows 10 Photos

Discus and support Windows 10 Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to control the transitions between photos when making a video from stills?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Don [DPYUS], Sep 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Photos

Is there a way to control the transitions between photos when making a video from stills?

:)

Don [DPYUS], Sep 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 18, 2019
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Photos

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Photos

1. Windows 10 Photos - Similar Threads - Photos

2. How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?: How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-default-save-folder-and-file/40bf232b-cdab-4115-ade2-72961e3f4ec7
  3. How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos?: How do you change the default save FOLDER and FILE TYPE for photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-default-save-folder-and-file/40bf232b-cdab-4115-ade2-72961e3f4ec7
  4. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  5. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  6. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  7. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  8. Why did my photos and videos disappear after I copied it from SD card to windows video file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my photos and videos disappear after I copied it from SD card to windows video file?: Hello,I was importing photos from a SD card by a adapter and I had the stuff open on the file application. I dragged the files into the videos section. It made a copy so I deleted it off the SD card and ejected. All the videos and photos are gone from the SD card and there is...
  9. Why did my photos and videos disappear after I copied it from SD card to windows video file?

Why did my photos and videos disappear after I copied it from SD card to windows video file?: Hello,I was importing photos from a SD card by a adapter and I had the stuff open on the file application. I dragged the files into the videos section. It made a copy so I deleted it off the SD card and ejected. All the videos and photos are gone from the SD card and there is...
  10. How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?

How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?: Why show it in the first place without asking permission? This can cause damage to people when it appears like that in public without their awareness when they click on the widget icon. And what worse, there is no way to delete it from there it shows screenshots of videos,...