Windows 10: Windows 10 pics and documents

Discus and support Windows 10 pics and documents in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A couple years ago my son downloaded Windows 10 on my 2009 laptop. I bought a new HP laptop a couple weeks ago, set it up, Went to download all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NicciSchnider, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Windows 10 pics and documents

A couple years ago my son downloaded Windows 10 on my 2009 laptop. I bought a new HP laptop a couple weeks ago, set it up, Went to download all my folders and documents to external storage and they are nowhere to be found on either laptop! Help

:)

NicciSchnider, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 pics and documents

Delta6326, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 pics and documents

1. Windows 10 pics and documents - Similar Threads - pics documents

2. Not able to copy my folder ,pic, videos which are in locked, which are in external hard...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to copy my folder ,pic, videos which are in locked, which are in external hard...: i am not able to copy my file,pic,videos from external hard disk to my laptop,all files are locked now i forgot how i did, i changed my laptop with new one , now the errors are like ... you do not have permission to copy,this file can't be encrypted, encrypted box was grey...
  3. Can't look at some of my pics on FaceBook

in Browsers and Email
    Can't look at some of my pics on FaceBook: Hey, need some help please ! Some of my pics on Face Book i cannot open as you see in the picture, the ones that are hidden are in JPG but also so are the ones that are visible ! Not sure why they are like this ! Something easy to fix i bet but i'm having a brain failure...
  4. Can't look at some of my pics on Face Book

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't look at some of my pics on Face Book: Hey, need some help please ! Some of my pics on Face Book i cannot open as you see in the picture, the ones that are hidden are in JPG but also so are the ones that are visible ! Not sure why they are like this ! Something easy to fix i bet but i'm having a brain failure...
  5. How do I organise my 3000+ pics and video library on windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I organise my 3000+ pics and video library on windows?: So I have amassed a sizeable library and 90% of the pics and vidoes are all dumped in one folder completely unorganised and messy. I would bet I could delete half of the pics and vids quite easily but going through them on the windows pictures and selecting them seems to be...
  6. my windows login and Cortana profile pic are different

in Cortana
    my windows login and Cortana profile pic are different: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me, I just got a new Windows laptop and I've logged into with my Microsoft account. that has pulled my profile pic from my profile. I changed the profile pic online and that seems to have synced fine with my start menu but when I go...
  7. OkStop code error, my PC is stuck on boot showing the pic below.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OkStop code error, my PC is stuck on boot showing the pic below.: [IMG]My computer is stuck on the Stop code error blue screan and will not boot up any further, it is failing even to auto repair. What should i do for it to go away, I can't access anything, my accounts or files. The words STOP CODE: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. Are appearing...
  8. My Documents, My Pics are referring to the Temp account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Documents, My Pics are referring to the Temp account: My boss' computer just started doing this. He logs in and all of the his Documents and Pictures are gone. Quickbooks can't find its files. If you look into his User account, everything is there. So I had him change the location of his Documents folder and the current path is...
  9. Using Windows 10 and suddenly am unable to upload pics or documents by any means anyhow. I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Windows 10 and suddenly am unable to upload pics or documents by any means anyhow. I...: I had no issues with uploading, previously, to genealogical sites I was using - now I can't get one item to upload. Get to the 'select files' site okay; guess it's the scanning next before indicator emphasizes 'Done' where you hit that button for the uploading process. Only...
  10. Help with folder permissions for Pics, Videos, Documents etc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Help with folder permissions for Pics, Videos, Documents etc: You might want to check out this tutorial also Move Users Folder Location in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials