Windows 10: Windows 10 pics and documents

Discus and support Windows 10 pics and documents in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A couple years ago my son downloaded Windows 10 on my 2009 laptop. I bought a new HP laptop a couple weeks ago, set it up, Went to download all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NicciSchnider, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Windows 10 pics and documents

A couple years ago my son downloaded Windows 10 on my 2009 laptop. I bought a new HP laptop a couple weeks ago, set it up, Went to download all my folders and documents to external storage and they are nowhere to be found on either laptop! Help

:)

NicciSchnider, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 pics and documents

Delta6326, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 pics and documents

1. Windows 10 pics and documents - Similar Threads - pics documents

2. Docs&Pics in onedrive wont relocate.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Docs&Pics in onedrive wont relocate.: There are folders of the same name that I've downloaded data to from onedrive. I've unlinked OneDrive, diddled with ownership, and made various changes to security settings and get the same error. Help!...
  3. Docs&Pics in onedrive wont relocate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docs&Pics in onedrive wont relocate.: There are folders of the same name that I've downloaded data to from onedrive. I've unlinked OneDrive, diddled with ownership, and made various changes to security settings and get the same error. Help!...
  4. Docs&Pics in onedrive wont relocate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WHY CAN I NOT VIEW ALL MY PICS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY CAN I NOT VIEW ALL MY PICS: The older version of Windows let me see all my pics at one time and I also was able to take the pic and send copy to a friend. This version I only see pics #'s...
  6. Link to Music/Pics/Videos in Documents Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Link to Music/Pics/Videos in Documents Folder: So I use a program called SyncBackPro to quickly backup my data from my computer to my external drive, it only mirrors the differences so the backup takes only a few seconds. The other day I noticed that it is copying files from my Documents folder and the progress bar...
  7. How do I get Adobe PDF reader to open documents with the bottom pic's settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get Adobe PDF reader to open documents with the bottom pic's settings?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fryyiig [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7l4hv/how_do_i_get_adobe_pdf_reader_to_open_documents/
  8. My Documents, My Pics are referring to the Temp account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Documents, My Pics are referring to the Temp account: My boss' computer just started doing this. He logs in and all of the his Documents and Pictures are gone. Quickbooks can't find its files. If you look into his User account, everything is there. So I had him change the location of his Documents folder and the current path is...
  9. Using Windows 10 and suddenly am unable to upload pics or documents by any means anyhow. I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Windows 10 and suddenly am unable to upload pics or documents by any means anyhow. I...: I had no issues with uploading, previously, to genealogical sites I was using - now I can't get one item to upload. Get to the 'select files' site okay; guess it's the scanning next before indicator emphasizes 'Done' where you hit that button for the uploading process. Only...
  10. Help with folder permissions for Pics, Videos, Documents etc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Help with folder permissions for Pics, Videos, Documents etc: You might want to check out this tutorial also Move Users Folder Location in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials