Windows 10: Windows 10 Picture Password No Longer Available

Discus and support Windows 10 Picture Password No Longer Available in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After joining the Windows Insider Program, I updated Windows and the Picture Password option is no longer shown. This is by far the best option to sign... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by B George__, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Picture Password No Longer Available

After joining the Windows Insider Program, I updated Windows and the Picture Password option is no longer shown. This is by far the best option to sign in when in tablet mode, and I would love to get it back. I can provide build details if needed.

Windows 10 Picture Password No Longer Available 10afacd3-2f2b-4733-a6e6-9aafddae7ba8?upload=true.jpg

:)

B George__, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Picture Password No Longer Available

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to create a test user account and check whether you have the Picture password option or not.

Refer the link below and check if it helps, it applies to Windows 10 also.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-sg/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further.

Arun B J, Jun 25, 2020
  3. tsepuihei Win User

Every since I upgraded to Win 10 I have not been able to set my Picture Password. Please advise on next step?

Windows 10 Picture Password No Longer Available aaa55a6e-ed80-42eb-bc47-8b7753c17ec5.jpg

tsepuihei, Jun 25, 2020
  4. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Picture Password No Longer Available - Similar Threads - Picture Password Longer

2. After Windows 10 reset sign-in with password is no longer available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After Windows 10 reset sign-in with password is no longer available: I was doing a Windows reset recently. Now after the reset the option to sign in with a username & password has disappeared. Windows 10 is always asking me to create a PIN - but I don't want to create a PIN, I want to use a username & password. It's beyond my understanding why...
  3. After Windows 10 reset sign-in with password is no longer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Windows 10 reset sign-in with password is no longer available: I was doing a Windows reset recently. Now after the reset the option to sign in with a username & password has disappeared. Windows 10 is always asking me to create a PIN - but I don't want to create a PIN, I want to use a username & password. It's beyond my understanding why...
  4. After Windows 10 reset sign-in with password is no longer available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Picture Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Picture Password: Hello. I want to set up a picture password on my Windows 10 PC, but every time it shows the prompt, and I put in my password in the "Password" field it shows this message:I just want to put a picture password in but it keeps showing that message. Any way to fix this?Thank...
  6. Windows 10 Picture Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Picture Password: Hello. I want to set up a picture password on my Windows 10 PC, but every time it shows the prompt, and I put in my password in the "Password" field it shows this message:I just want to put a picture password in but it keeps showing that message. Any way to fix this?Thank...
  7. Windows 10 Picture Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Picture password sign-in option not available in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Picture password sign-in option not available in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Picture password is a feature introduced in Windows OS that allows you to create three different gestures on any image of your choice and use […] This article Picture password sign-in option not available in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. "Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer available?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer available?": I own this game, and was previously able to play easily. After a reset, the install button is grayed out, and it says, "Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer available." No previous posts have helped. I've tried command prompts, resetting the store, restarting, logging in...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 is no longer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 is no longer available: [ATTACH] Please fix this I own they windows 10 edition of this game and have been playing it for a year and want to play with my friends it says I own it if I go to your website it says I own it and to install but when i click on that it takes me to the store and with the...