Windows 10: Windows 10 Pictures scrolling uncontrollably

Discus and support Windows 10 Pictures scrolling uncontrollably in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I open an image in windows 10 and if there is more than one image in the file location it will go to the first one uncontrollably. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by blueZL, Dec 19, 2018.

1. blueZL Win User

Windows 10 Pictures scrolling uncontrollably

when I open an image in windows 10 and if there is more than one image in the file location it will go to the first one uncontrollably.

I have already restarted my computer but the problem is still there. It isn't the mouse. It's either a software issue or a problem with the arrow keys but the arrow keys is unlikely the problem.

It just started after i put in a USB drive too look for an old photo and no one else uses it besides me. I don't think its the problem but i'm just putting out all of the information i have.

:)

blueZL, Dec 19, 2018

2. uncontrolled scrolling in Windows 10 (documents)

Ever since Windows 10 was installed, uncontrolled scrolling has occurred in the documents and picture areas. i.e. when you scroll down in documents looking for a particular document, after two seconds the cursor bounces back up to the beginning. This
    also happens in "pictures". Very difficult to open a document you cannot "nail down". Has anyone had this problem - and how did you solve it?

StanleyKaltnecker, Dec 19, 2018
  3. uncontrolled scrolling

how do you stop uncontrolled scrolling

paramus117, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pictures scrolling uncontrollably - Similar Threads - Pictures scrolling uncontrollably

2. Uncontrollable Scrolling in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uncontrollable Scrolling in Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 on my Dell XPS 15 laptop. Ever since last night, I have had an uncontrollable scrolling problem. This occurs both with my mouse and the directional arrows on my keyboard as well as using the touchscreen. For example, when I want to go to the far left...
  3. Uncontrollable Scrolling in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uncontrollable Scrolling in Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 on my Dell XPS 15 laptop. Ever since last night, I have had an uncontrollable scrolling problem. This occurs both with my mouse and the directional arrows on my keyboard as well as using the touchscreen. For example, when I want to go to the far left...
  4. Uncontrollable Scrolling in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. uncontrol scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uncontrol scrolling: I have a laptop and today it is acting weird. Everytime I browse it will sometimes scroll on its own. I check if it is happening in office application and yes the scroll just went down on its own. I observe if there is something installed on my device and I even run some...
  6. Windows 10 Scrolling Uncontrollably

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Scrolling Uncontrollably: What would cause Windows 10 scroll uncontrollably? A bad touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-10-scrolling-uncontrollably/3af43be4-6e97-4e72-90c5-19c522d16a5b
  7. Windows 10 uncontrollable scrolling

in Cortana
    Windows 10 uncontrollable scrolling: After x amount of time on my PC the windows 10 menus will scroll uncontrollably. I have reset my pc, tried a different keyboard and mouse, updated all drivers and windows 10, tried signing into another account and back into the main. and flashed my BIOS. Nothing makes it go...
  8. Scrolling uncontrollable

Scrolling uncontrollable: Scrolling has gone haywire on my PC. Lists scroll uncontrollably. No button on my mouse has any effect. It does not work on this page. I have Windows 10 but I cannot select that version below because the drop down menus do not work. The menu flickers on but disappears...
  9. Uncontrollable Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uncontrollable Scrolling: After the most recent Windows 10 update I now experience odd moments of uncontrollable scrolling. Anywhere in the settings app, if the page can be scrolled down it will scroll down to the bottom even after resizing the window. In the task manager, the Details and Services...
  10. Scrolling is uncontrolable

Scrolling is uncontrolable: Hello ! I have a terrible problem , It's been a week since i first saw this problem , whenever I scroll down it goes up a few lines and when I scroll up it goes down a few lines and it is hard th scroll up or down or in games to zoom in or out. If some one can help me I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uncontrollable scrolling in windows 10

2. windows 10 uncontrollable scrolling

3. incontrollable scrolling windows 10

4. windows uncontrollable scrolling,
  5. windows programs scrolling uncontrollably,
  6. uncontrollable scrolling windows 10