Windows 10: Windows 10 Pictures " this folder is empty"

Discus and support Windows 10 Pictures " this folder is empty" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I cannot see or view any of my pictures. I click on a folder and it tells me its empty. When I click on properties, its obvious by the size of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by durbo, Aug 20, 2015.

1. durbo Win User

Windows 10 Pictures " this folder is empty"

I cannot see or view any of my pictures. I click on a folder and it tells me its empty. When I click on properties, its obvious by the size of the file, that its still there. I Any ideas on how to fix this?

:)

durbo, Aug 20, 2015

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Clean install - "This PC"

Having clean installed Windows 10 to my laptop (previously Windows 7), all folders in "This PC " say "This Folder is empty" when opened. The information I require (Pictures, Music etc) are all on C Drive, but why are they not showing on This PC?

Richard244, Aug 20, 2015
  4. Harpert Win User

The information you are providing is minimal
    Please use EXPLORER and go to the folder that should contain your pictures
    Please tell me if there are any..
    If so, what kind of files are there? jpg, tga, png?
    There are many formats in which pictures can be stored.

You can also download TeamViewer 9 (not any other version) and send me the 9 digit ID and password.
    I can control your PC and we can try to solve the issue together.
    After deleting Teamviewer or when I end the session I can't login again, so your privacy is guaranteed *Smile

if you write me a personal message, I will send my email address *Smile

Good luck

Harpert, Aug 20, 2015
  5. drburdi Win User
    I also see this in my file manager when I added a folder from the c: drive. The main folder shows empty while the subfolder shows the files. This was not the case before I upgraded win8.1 to win10. What needs to be changed to get both main folder and sub folder to show the same files since when I move a file into the main folder I want it to show up in the sub folder like it did in win8.1?

Windows 10 Pictures " this folder is empty" [​IMG]

Windows 10 Pictures " this folder is empty" [​IMG]

drburdi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pictures " this folder is empty" - Similar Threads - Pictures folder empty

2. Documents and Pictures folder is empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents and Pictures folder is empty: As you can see my Documents folder is 100% empty while my Pictures folder doesn't have any pictures in it. But when i go through, Local Disc C:/User/Name/Documents i see all the documents present. same goes for Pictures folder, Local Disc C:/User/Name/Pictures and there are...
  3. Documents and Pictures folder is empty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents and Pictures folder is empty: As you can see my Documents folder is 100% empty while my Pictures folder doesn't have any pictures in it. But when i go through, Local Disc C:/User/Name/Documents i see all the documents present. same goes for Pictures folder, Local Disc C:/User/Name/Pictures and there are...
  4. Documents and Pictures folder is empty

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Empty picture folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Empty picture folders: I have just noticed that all my picture folders on my PC Windows 10 are empty. Please can anybody give me advice as to how to restore them. There are hundreds of sentimental photos which I really do not want to lose.Thanks...
  6. Empty picture folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty picture folders: I have just noticed that all my picture folders on my PC Windows 10 are empty. Please can anybody give me advice as to how to restore them. There are hundreds of sentimental photos which I really do not want to lose.Thanks...
  7. Empty picture folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Sharing problem for Pictures - Empty Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing problem for Pictures - Empty Folders: Hello all, I set up Media sharing way back on my PC (Ver 1903) so I could watch movies, pictures and music on my TV. I could browse my libraries direct from my TV or I could use Bubbleupnp app on my android phone to select movie or picture and play it on my TV. No problems....
  9. Windows 10 Update V 1903 for x64 - Picture Folder empty!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update V 1903 for x64 - Picture Folder empty!: Just updated my PC, although have now delayed the required restart to accept the changes given .... my 'Pictures' folder (176,000 files totalling 211gb) is now empty apart from a single image. Have done a thorough search to locate the original Pictures folder (including...
  10. Empty folder message for non-empty folder by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Empty folder message for non-empty folder by Windows 10: "This folder is empty" message displayed by Microsoft OneDrive although the folder has thousands of subfolder with over 20 000 files! This error has been since Windows 10 OneDrive was introduced. 54515

Users found this page by searching for:

1. picture folder is empty windows 10

2. windows 10 pictures folder empty