Windows 10: Windows 10 PIN ISSUES

Discus and support Windows 10 PIN ISSUES in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I JUST OPEN MY PC AND WHEN I TRY TO LOG ITS SAY FOR A F*CKING PIN BUT I DONT HAVE A PIN CAN SOMEONE WITH A DIRECT FIX TELL ME PLEASE? I ALREADY... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Patrick755, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 PIN ISSUES

I JUST OPEN MY PC AND WHEN I TRY TO LOG ITS SAY FOR A F*CKING PIN BUT I DONT HAVE A PIN

CAN SOMEONE WITH A DIRECT FIX TELL ME PLEASE?

I ALREADY SEARCH FOR ALL THE INTERNET SO I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME WITH NON HELPFUL PEOPLE

:)

Patrick755, Nov 13, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 PIN ISSUES

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 PIN ISSUES

1. Windows 10 PIN ISSUES - Similar Threads - PIN ISSUES

2. Windows PIN issues.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows PIN issues.: Asking a password for everything including for PC Reset. Password typed is correct but says incorrect.Please help. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pin-issues/5e5de21e-817f-49e7-895a-cb0f9060db06
  3. Windows PIN issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PIN issues.: Asking a password for everything including for PC Reset. Password typed is correct but says incorrect.Please help. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pin-issues/5e5de21e-817f-49e7-895a-cb0f9060db06
  4. Windows PIN issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 HOME - PIN Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 HOME - PIN Issue: Windows 11 HOME - Can't use PIN to sign in and when I try to set a new one, I get the something went wrong error code. Need way to fix this. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-pin-issue/1c9602de-93e2-4635-8313-9287c7e9bc18
  6. Windows 11 HOME - PIN Issue

Windows 11 HOME - PIN Issue: Windows 11 HOME - Can't use PIN to sign in and when I try to set a new one, I get the something went wrong error code. Need way to fix this. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-pin-issue/1c9602de-93e2-4635-8313-9287c7e9bc18
  7. Login pin issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login pin issue: HelloI have entered the right pin but I keeps saying “your credentials could not be verified “ 0x000006d sub status 0xc0070016 when I click setup pin and I enter password I get this message: your security info change still pending. Because the alternative email linked to my...
  8. Login pin issue

Login pin issue: HelloI have entered the right pin but I keeps saying “your credentials could not be verified “ 0x000006d sub status 0xc0070016 when I click setup pin and I enter password I get this message: your security info change still pending. Because the alternative email linked to my...
  9. Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates: Hey all,I just installed my Windows 11 updates for the month of March. Unsure which update was causing me issues to login after installing them. I had to reboot my machine 3 times in order for my PIN to work.Updates Installed:2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...
  10. Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates

Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates: Hey all,I just installed my Windows 11 updates for the month of March. Unsure which update was causing me issues to login after installing them. I had to reboot my machine 3 times in order for my PIN to work.Updates Installed:2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...