Windows 10: Windows 10 pin no longer available no password now stool in repair boot loop ! Fresh...

Discus and support Windows 10 pin no longer available no password now stool in repair boot loop ! Fresh... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Fresh install windows 10 had a problem with my right button on my desktop then I rebooted and now I can not log in at all pin no longer available .... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by soldier_uk, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Windows 10 pin no longer available no password now stool in repair boot loop ! Fresh...

Fresh install windows 10 had a problem with my right button on my desktop then I rebooted and now I can not log in at all pin no longer available . Restarted holding shift key now stuck In boot loop upset is a understatement. Tried command prompt nothings working no start up repair no restore. How is Microsoft not responsible for this junk ?.

:)

soldier_uk, Jan 27, 2021
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 Repair Boot Loop

Hi Jed,

If your computer is stuck in a boot-loop state of Windows, it could mean that automatic repair isn't able to repair a corrupted or broken system file, but attempts to repair it over and over again. For us to assist you properly in resolving this boot-loop
    state, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur even after removing the USB wireless mouse?
    • Aside from running DISM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Pin is no longer available and there's no password option

Hi aperson_117,

To rectify the issue with PIN not working in Windows 10, you will have to boot your PC from a Windows 10 installation disc/media to access command prompt and create a new admin account, since you are unable to login to the current user profile.

If you have installation media for Windows, start your computer from the installation media. Insert the DVD or USB flash drive and restart your computer. If you see a message asking you to Press any key
    to boot from DVD, do so. If you don’t see the message, you might need to change the boot order in your computer's BIOS settings so that it first starts from the DVD or USB.

Note: Modifying BIOS settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems
    resulting from the configuring of BIOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

If you don't have installation media, you may download Windows 10 ISO files and create a Windows bootable media or DVD from this link.
    Then, follow these steps to create admin account for Windows 10:

1. When you get to Windows Setup screen, press Shift +
      F10 to bring out a cmd.exe dialog.
    2. Execute the following command lines (Note: Replace d:\ with your system drive letter.):
      • Type move d:\windows\system32\utilman.exe d:\windows\system32\utilman.exe.bak
        and press Enter to make a copy of utilman.exe file.
      • Type copy d:windows\system32\cmd.exe d:\windows\system32\utilman.exe and press
        Enter to replace utilman.exe file with cmd.exe file.
      • Type wpeutil reboot, press Enter, and disconnect the Windows 10 disc from the computer to reboot Windows 10.
    3. When Windows 10 reboots up and comes to the sign-in screen, click the
      Ease of Access
      icon. This should open a command prompt dialog because you have replaced the Utilman.exe file with cmd.exe file in the second step above. Then execute the following two command lines to create a new admin account for your Windows 10. (Note: Replace
      the [username] with your desired user name and
      [password] with your desired password.)
      • Type net user /add [username] [password] and press Enter
        to create a new user account.
      • Type net localgroup administrators [username] /add and press
        Enter to add the newly created user account to your Windows 10 administrator group.

Now that you are able to create a new admin account, you may follow the steps on how to delete the NGC folder and add a new PIN code, provided by Andre Da Costa on this similar
    thread to rectify the PIN issue.

Please let me know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Jan 27, 2021
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 pin no longer available no password now stool in repair boot loop ! Fresh...

RCoon, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 pin no longer available no password now stool in repair boot loop ! Fresh...

1. Windows 10 pin no longer available no password now stool in repair boot loop ! Fresh... - Similar Threads - pin longer available

2. Something Happened Pin not available. Password no longer recognised.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something Happened Pin not available. Password no longer recognised.: After setting up a pin, very next log in....message that "something happened and pin no longer available". Set up pin link non responsive. Then when entering password, the existing password is no longer recognised so can't access command prompt or sys reset. Please help!...
  3. PIN No longer available

in Windows 10 Customization
    PIN No longer available: How do I fix this? I only replace my motherboard and CPU, and I can't sign in because only airplane mode shows up. I've tried resetting the PC, startup, deleting updates, etc. Nothing seems to work at all. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated....
  4. PIN no longer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN no longer available: Yesterday, the motherboard of my PC was replaced by Dell Technician. When I switched on the PC after the completion of service and setup of some things already done by the Dell technician, it showed "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on...
  5. PIN no longer available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN no longer available: Yesterday, the motherboard of my PC was replaced by Dell Technician. When I switched on the PC after the completion of service and setup of some things already done by the Dell technician, it showed "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on...
  6. pin is no longer available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    pin is no longer available: I can not get onto my laptop my pin is no longer available and I have forgotten my password can someone please help me. Original Title - Angela Smith https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-is-no-longer-available/d66de896-1a58-4d45-9f16-e592a24e9dfe
  7. Pin no longer available.

Pin no longer available.: Set up my new acer laptop running windows 10 with a pin. Shut down for the night and now it won't let me sign in Says "your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. But I can't actually get into the computer to change any...
  8. PIN no longer available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN no longer available: No search box to even get to settings. cant do anything. Any advice. Pin no longer available due to change in security settings it says?? I didnt change anything just got laptop 2 days ago cant even use it...
  9. PIN no longer available

PIN no longer available: I get this message that my PIN is no longer available and that I need to go to the settings and set up again however I cannot even get to the settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-no-longer-available/6765f1d7-7d65-4368-999f-98b83dd784e2
  10. Pin no longer available

Pin no longer available: we ought my mom a new computer and set it up. The next day we tried to open it and a screen comes up and says pin is no loner avaialbe due to change in security settings. It says to go to sett8ngs account sign in options but we canr even get there. What do we do?...