Windows 10: Windows 10 pin on a Windows 11 laptop no internet connection

Discus and support Windows 10 pin on a Windows 11 laptop no internet connection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had an old laptop with windows 10 took the hard drive out using a caddy booted it on a new laptop with windows 11. Windows 10 booted fine but when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Howard Pendlebury, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Windows 10 pin on a Windows 11 laptop no internet connection

I had an old laptop with windows 10 took the hard drive out using a caddy booted it on a new laptop with windows 11. Windows 10 booted fine but when it came to the pin it wanted to connect to the internet because of the device pin on win 11 i think. i have no rj45 socket and because windows hasnt fully booted no wireless connection either. How do I get back into Windows 10 to get my cv file from the desktop. I can access the hard drive and see the files from win 11 although i cannot see or access the desktop. Thanking you in advance for your kind attention to this matter.

:)

Howard Pendlebury, Feb 4, 2023
  2. 95Viper Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

Did you run the Windows 10 connection troubleshooter?

Troubleshoot Internet connection problems

Also, check in the "Device Manager" to see if the network adapter is ok.
    You may need to un-install it and then "Scan for new devices".

This is published by HP; however, it gives some good info on troubleshooting with the device manager.
    HP PCs - Device Manager Information (Windows 10, 8)

95Viper, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 pin on a Windows 11 laptop no internet connection

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 pin on a Windows 11 laptop no internet connection

1. Windows 10 pin on a Windows 11 laptop no internet connection - Similar Threads - pin laptop internet

2. "No internet, secured" but connected to internet on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No internet, secured" but connected to internet on Windows 11.: I have ROG Zephyrus G14 2021, Windows 11. My laptop will not recognize any internet connection as "connected".It instead shows "No internet, secured" or "No internet, open" depending on which network I'm connected to private or public respectively. I've tried this at my...
  3. "No internet, secured" but connected to internet on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No internet, secured" but connected to internet on Windows 11.: I have ROG Zephyrus G14 2021, Windows 11. My laptop will not recognize any internet connection as "connected".It instead shows "No internet, secured" or "No internet, open" depending on which network I'm connected to private or public respectively. I've tried this at my...
  4. No Internet on laptop Windows 11

No Internet on laptop Windows 11: My laptop shows that I have no internet for both Wifi and hardwired, but all my other devices have internet no problem. I am running Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-on-laptop-windows-11/d4408fd2-a52e-4a8a-aced-1de3a2272dba
  5. MSI laptop windows 11 “not connected” to internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI laptop windows 11 “not connected” to internet?: My MSI prestige 15 is failing to register as having an internet connection. It will stay connected to the internet for about 10 seconds then disconnect saying there is no internet. Though I am still use the browser perfectly fine. Apps and games on the other hand state there...
  6. MSI laptop windows 11 “not connected” to internet?

MSI laptop windows 11 “not connected” to internet?: My MSI prestige 15 is failing to register as having an internet connection. It will stay connected to the internet for about 10 seconds then disconnect saying there is no internet. Though I am still use the browser perfectly fine. Apps and games on the other hand state there...
  7. My windows 11 laptop won't connect to internet.

My windows 11 laptop won't connect to internet.: I am currently trying to setup up my windows 11 laptop and I cannot find the proper internet in my building on the screen, it won't let me turn the wifi on either, is there a fix or am I screwed?...
  8. My windows 11 laptop won't connect to internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 laptop won't connect to internet.: I am currently trying to setup up my windows 11 laptop and I cannot find the proper internet in my building on the screen, it won't let me turn the wifi on either, is there a fix or am I screwed?...
  9. Windows 10 pin on a Windows 11 laptop no internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pin on a Windows 11 laptop no internet connection: I had an old laptop with windows 10 took the hard drive out using a caddy booted it on a new laptop with windows 11. Windows 10 booted fine but when it came to the pin it wanted to connect to the internet because of the device pin on win 11 i think. i have no rj45 socket and...
  10. no connection to internet and PIN not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    no connection to internet and PIN not working: i had an issue where i downloaded a program that was supposed to be a mini player for spotify on your taskbar. Soon after i installed it my desktop went black and i was not able to interact with anything. I did “ctrl+alt+del” and opened my task manager and through that i...