Windows 10: Windows 10 Pinch Feature

Discus and support Windows 10 Pinch Feature in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 pinch feature suddenly stopped working. I assume we accidentally turned it off. No pinch within programs (Excel, Word,) or on Desktop. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by starflyr, Jun 23, 2019.

1. starflyr Win User

Windows 10 Pinch Feature

Windows 10 pinch feature suddenly stopped working. I assume we accidentally turned it off. No pinch within programs (Excel, Word,) or on Desktop. This is a new Windows 10 Tablet computer.

:)

starflyr, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Smittychat., Jun 23, 2019
  3. Problem turning off the "pinch-zoom" feature

Hi,

Thank you replying,

I suggest you refer to the steps provided by "Deepika Gowda" from this article:

Permanently disable Pinch Zoom in Windows 10

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 23, 2019
  4. hballam Win User

Windows 10 Pinch Feature

Pinch screen zoom

Thanks for your reply but there is no pinch zoom option for my windows 10 surface pro 5th edition, or at least going through your steps I can't find it. Any other suggestions would be great.

Helen

hballam, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pinch Feature

1. Windows 10 Pinch Feature - Similar Threads - Pinch Feature

2. Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search: Hello,I am on Windows 11. When I use certain applications and pinch to zoom, Windows search opens with every swipe which is very inconvenient for certain apps - I have not tested every app on my computer, but this does not happen in at least Firefox, Chrome, or on the...
  3. Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinch to zoom in certain applications opens Windows search: Hello,I am on Windows 11. When I use certain applications and pinch to zoom, Windows search opens with every swipe which is very inconvenient for certain apps - I have not tested every app on my computer, but this does not happen in at least Firefox, Chrome, or on the...
  4. How can I use pinch zoom to magnify the page instead of increasing font size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use pinch zoom to magnify the page instead of increasing font size?: Hi,On my Lenovo laptop, doing the two-finger pinch zoom gesture on Chrome will magnify the page. It behaves similarly to my phone: the page layout stays the same and the viewport just magnifies the website.On a different MSI laptop, doing the same gesture on Chrome will...
  5. How can I use pinch zoom to magnify the page instead of increasing font size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I use pinch zoom to magnify the page instead of increasing font size?: Hi,On my Lenovo laptop, doing the two-finger pinch zoom gesture on Chrome will magnify the page. It behaves similarly to my phone: the page layout stays the same and the viewport just magnifies the website.On a different MSI laptop, doing the same gesture on Chrome will...
  6. Can anyone help me with these pinch-zooming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with these pinch-zooming: I have 2 laptops and they have different style of pinch-zooming. The first laptop has quite annoying style when zoom, there's only fixed options like 50%, 67%, 90%, 100%, 110%, 125%,..etc. The second laptop has smoother pinch-zooming style as we can see in the video I've...
  7. Can anyone help me with these pinch-zooming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can anyone help me with these pinch-zooming: I have 2 laptops and they have different style of pinch-zooming. The first laptop has quite annoying style when zoom, there's only fixed options like 50%, 67%, 90%, 100%, 110%, 125%,..etc. The second laptop has smoother pinch-zooming style as we can see in the video I've...
  8. Disabling pinch zoom feature on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling pinch zoom feature on HP laptop: I'm trying to disable the pinch zoom feature on my Windows 10 HP laptop. I've tried following the normal instructions but I do not have the options listed. Please help! This is making life so difficult! Thanks!...
  9. Touchpad zoom/ pinch feature issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad zoom/ pinch feature issues: I'm trying to turn off the touchpad's zoom feature on my Lenovo Ideapad 130-15ast that has Windows 10 and cannot for the life of me figure it out. There is no 'Device Settings' tab, no 'UltraNav' tab or anything suggested or listed elsewhere and it's driving me up a wall....
  10. How to disable Pinch Zoom Touchpad feature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to disable Pinch Zoom Touchpad feature: My touchpad zooms in randomly while I'm trying to scroll. I have looked at countless articles on how to disable the Pinch Zoom feature and none of the instructions match what I am seeing. I need instructions for my device. I have Windows 10 Home and an HP 15-bs0xx Laptop. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pinch to zoom windows 10

2. do all progtams pinch zoom on windows 10

3. pinch zoom windows 10

4. remove pinch zoom hp 2019,
  5. disable zoom on touchpad windows 10,
  6. stop zooming windows 10,
  7. how to pinch zoom windows,
  8. pinch zoom,
  9. disable pinch zoom on bluetooth keyboard surface\,
  10. enable pinch zoom windows 10,
  11. installing pinch zoom,