Windows 10: Windows 10 pinned programs not maximising.

Discus and support Windows 10 pinned programs not maximising. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have a number of programs pinned to my taskbar. Steam does not maximise whilst others do. I had to reinstall Spotify for it to maximise after showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Farmacyst, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Farmacyst Win User

Windows 10 pinned programs not maximising.

i have a number of programs pinned to my taskbar. Steam does not maximise whilst others do. I had to reinstall Spotify for it to maximise after showing the same problem. Do i need to reinstall Steam?

:)

Farmacyst, Sep 30, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 30, 2018
  3. CuFc 1960 Win User
    Win 10 all of a sudden open programs won`t minimise or maximise

Hi

I haven`t made any changes ..so probably a Windows update...previously with any running programs I could left click the icon in the taskbar and it would maximise and minimise...not now...also I can`t right click on desktop?? I also notice when I click on start I have these 3 `new` icons on top left of desktop...exted..pinned tiles..all apps...I never saw this before and it`s not on any of my other Win 10 pc`s (none of which have the issues described) Any suggestions gratefully received.
    Thanks

CuFc 1960, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Windows 10 pinned programs not maximising.

Taskbar not Maximising Tasks - Windows 10

I have an issue where certain items in my taskbar are not maximising when opening and are locked in a minimised state on the taskbar. Tried the CCleaner, System Maintenance and SFC suggestions (from the file explorer not responding posts) and the unpinning
    and disabling snap suggestions (on taskbar items not maximising posts for older versions of Windows) with no luck. This was actually a problem I had a while back near release of Windows 10, but then I had Edge and the actual startup menu not responding either.
    Got to the point where I got sick of tinkering and reinstalled Windows 10 - in hindsight I should have probably reverted to Windows 7. It worked for a while, but file explorer stopped working again a few days ago and today my EA Origin has stopped maximising. It's
    weird as it appears in QuickView (by hovering over the File Explorer/Origin icon in the toolbar), but it just won't maximize - doesn't respond at all.

Any suggestions as to what else I can try would be greatly appreciated before more items stop maximising and I'm stuck with reinstalling Windows for another time. Thank you!

Psykhosis007, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 pinned programs not maximising.

1. Windows 10 pinned programs not maximising. - Similar Threads - pinned programs maximising

2. Maximise battery life of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximise battery life of windows 10: Hello,I am Vatshal GautamI uses google chrome from browsing and when I checked on battery use the google chrome takes 67.3% battery of my laptop. How to reduce it and some tips to maximise my battery lifeFor information, I am using windows 10 pro version build 10586 and the...
  3. Maximise battery life of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Maximise battery life of windows 10: Hello,I am Vatshal GautamI uses google chrome from browsing and when I checked on battery use the google chrome takes 67.3% battery of my laptop. How to reduce it and some tips to maximise my battery lifeFor information, I am using windows 10 pro version build 10586 and the...
  4. Maximise battery life of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Maximising windows peramnently...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maximising windows peramnently...: How can i arrange it so that whenever I open any and all windows, that they open maximised? I mean too, all windows, not just windows that have a shortcut. I am aware about the option in the shortcut panel. Why aren't we given this option with windows? It should be a very...
  6. Programs that aren't maximised always cascade behind maximised windows.

Programs that aren't maximised always cascade behind maximised windows.: Hi there, In the same issue, whenever I open a window through clicking on its icon on the taskbar, it will also fall behind all maximised windows if it is not maximised itself. This began just over a month ago with a new update, and I've finally had enough of it. If...
  7. Maximising the WIndows security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Maximising the WIndows security: Hi, To maximise our security online etc. against all kind of malwares, is updating the windows and having windows defender enough or should we go for an antivirus paid one? ANd if we buy an antivirus which serve both as antimalware too, do we need to update windows too or...
  8. programs are not maximising

programs are not maximising: I have pinned some programs to my Windows 10 taskbar. I do not have any problems with almost all these programs except for Steam because I cannot maximize it. What is the fix? Do I have to reinstall it?...
  9. Win 10 all of a sudden open programs won`t minimise or maximise

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 all of a sudden open programs won`t minimise or maximise: Hi I haven`t made any changes ..so probably a Windows update...previously with any running programs I could left click the icon in the taskbar and it would maximise and minimise...not now...also I can`t right click on desktop?? I also notice when I click on start I have...
  10. Windows 10 Stuttering Maximise Animation

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Stuttering Maximise Animation: Hi there. I am facing a problem which has been bugging me out for the last two days. My current laptop is Inspiron 7559 and has the following Specifications I7 - 6700 HQ NVIDIA GTX 960 M 4GB Intel HD 530 Graphics 16 GB RAM 1 TB HDD 128 GB SSD 4K Touchscreen...