Windows 10: Windows 10 pixelated Apps, Icons and Text

Discus and support Windows 10 pixelated Apps, Icons and Text in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, Windows 10 Apps, Icons Text are blurry, poor quality and pixelated! My display resolution is set at 2560 x 1440! I updated/ Downgraded my graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KhaledAlfarkh, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 pixelated Apps, Icons and Text

Hey, Windows 10 Apps, Icons Text are blurry, poor quality and pixelated! My display resolution is set at 2560 x 1440! I updated/ Downgraded my graphics card driver! Reinstalled Windows, checked my monitor cables, to change the dpi value in the win reg.... how to fix it?Windows 10 pixelated Apps, Icons and Text [​IMG]

:)

KhaledAlfarkh, Feb 1, 2020

2. Windows 10 pixelated icons text menus

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please try the below steps and check if it helps,

Method 1:

I would like you to check if the screen resolution is maximum.

Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on Desktop and select Screen Resolution.

• Check if screen resolution is maximum.

Method 2:

The ClearType technology in Windows helps make the text on your screen as clear and smooth as possible and can help make text easier to read over long periods of time. If the text on your screen looks fuzzy, make sure ClearType is turned on.

• Open Search.

• In the search box, enter ClearType, then tap or click
      Adjust ClearType text.

• Make sure the Turn on ClearType check box is selected, and then tap or click
      Next. On each page, tap or click the text sample that looks best to you.

• On the last page of the tuner, tap or click
      Finish
      to save your settings. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.

Get the best display on your monitor:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor

I would also suggest you to uninstall the graphics card driver and reinstall it.

Since the issue started after the graphic card driver installation, this may occur if the graphic card drivers are not installed properly.

Let’s also try the following method and then check.

Method 3:

You may try to uninstall and reinstall the graphic card drivers and check.

Step 1:

Uninstall the graphic card drivers.

• Press Windows key + X on the desktop Screen and select
      Device manager.

• Expand Display adapter and right-click on
      driver
      and select ‘uninstall’.

• Restart the computer.
    Step 2:

You may refer to the computer manufacturer website and try installing Windows 10 graphic card drivers and check.

Hope it helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 1, 2020
  3. horrible pixelated text and icons on high res display

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with the resolution. All icons and text are huge, blurry and pixelated.

Wrong screen resolution is an issue in the most cases. Some updates may disrupt your screen resolution, and changing it back to normal, should fix things up. Try the steps provided below and see if it helps.

• Right click on Desktop and choose Personalization
    • In the down left corner, click on Display
    • Click on Adjust Resolution
    • Choose your resolution and click OK

If resolution changing doesn’t help, first thing you want to do next is to check if your video drivers are compatible with Windows 10, if they’re not, uninstall them and install the compatible ones. Here’s how to do that:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand "Display Adapters”.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 Display driver for your computer and check.
    • Follow Step 1 till 3. Then go to the driver and click on it.
    • Click on the driver tab and update the driver and restart your computer.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists, post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestions, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Joe Men Win User

Windows 10 pixelated Apps, Icons and Text

Speech to Text on Windows 10 Mobile (On Lumia ICON-Verizon)

Hello,
    FT-1960

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community. I understand that the speech to text function has been removed from your messaging and email after upgrading your Lumia ICON to Windows 10 Mobile.

You can use the speech to text function by using Cortana.

Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Cortana.
    • Tap on the Mic icon.
    • Say the keyword "Send a text message".
      • Cortana will ask who do you want to text. Provide the contact name of the person whom you want to text and the text message that you want to send.
    • Cortana will then ask if you would like to send or add more. Press the
      Mic icon
      again and say your command.
    I understand that this process may be tedious. Please use
    Feedback Hub
    app to help make Windows Mobile better. Share your suggestions and concerns by using the said app.

You may also use a third party app called
    Text-To-Speech

Hope this helps.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 pixelated Apps, Icons and Text

1. Windows 10 pixelated Apps, Icons and Text - Similar Threads - pixelated Apps Icons

2. Pixelated icons on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated icons on Windows 10: Hello!I’ve got a new laptop a week ago and noticed that some icons and text are pixelated.Those attached are some of those I’ve noticed.Can you please help me out with this?Model - Xiaomi Redmibook pro 14 2560x1600...
  3. Pixelated icons on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pixelated icons on Windows 10: Hello!I’ve got a new laptop a week ago and noticed that some icons and text are pixelated.Those attached are some of those I’ve noticed.Can you please help me out with this?Model - Xiaomi Redmibook pro 14 2560x1600...
  4. Pixelated icons on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Pixelated Icons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pixelated Icons: The icons of my hard drives are pixelated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-icons/176ba464-4691-4f8f-acda-9c0d246b37d9
  6. Pixelated Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pixelated Text: Hey, Some time ago I changed a setting to make my school laptop perform a bit better, it changed most of the text and imaged to legit pixels. I don't remember how to change it back, any help? Thanks, Kyan submitted by /u/KyShR [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 Text & Icons Not clear - Look Pixelated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Text & Icons Not clear - Look Pixelated: Hi All, I have a new PC running windows 10 and and Asus VP228 Monitor. Only running 1 monitor. The last week i have fiddled with setting on the monitor to try make the text smoother and not so pix-elated but nothing has worked and then i did a search on google and seems...
  8. Pixelated Icons and Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pixelated Icons and Text: I have an LG GL650f-b 1080p monitor. Display resolution in windows is set to 1920x1080 with scaling set to 100% which is the recommended setting A lot of icons on the desktop have very jagged/pixelated edges even some thin lines in other applications, specifically circular...
  9. Pixelated/Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Pixelated/Blurry Text: I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings. [img] [img] 118232
  10. All Text in Windows 10 is Pixelated/Broken

in Windows 10 Support
    All Text in Windows 10 is Pixelated/Broken: All of my text in Windows 10 is either pixelated for broken in windows 10. I have tried reinstalling all the windows font but that has not worked. For example this is what the forum looks like: [img] . 79881

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstalled windows text pixelated