Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 PLAYING DEFAULT MUSIC FOR SLIDESHOW

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 PLAYING DEFAULT MUSIC FOR SLIDESHOW in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I made some slideshow videos of my favourite band that played along to my favourite tracks by band on Slidley but since moving to Windows 10 I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by XxGoDsXDemonXx1, May 16, 2020.

1. WINDOWS 10 PLAYING DEFAULT MUSIC FOR SLIDESHOW

I made some slideshow videos of my favourite band that played along to my favourite tracks by band on Slidley but since moving to Windows 10 I can still play them but now the music to them all when they are all played to them is a weird default type music?

:)

XxGoDsXDemonXx1, May 16, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, May 16, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2020
  4. WINDOWS 10 PLAYING DEFAULT MUSIC FOR SLIDESHOW

picture slideshow with effect and music

Hi. Please someone suggest me an app for Picture slideshow with music and effects.

AjayRanjay, May 16, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 PLAYING DEFAULT MUSIC FOR SLIDESHOW

1. WINDOWS 10 PLAYING DEFAULT MUSIC FOR SLIDESHOW - Similar Threads - PLAYING DEFAULT MUSIC

2. Playing Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing Music: I have just made the leap from Windows 7 to Windows 11, where is the option to play/play all feature in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-music/a2a95cec-4a26-4283-a80f-bb1124c7611f
  3. Playing Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Music: I have just made the leap from Windows 7 to Windows 11, where is the option to play/play all feature in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-music/a2a95cec-4a26-4283-a80f-bb1124c7611f
  4. photo music slideshow

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    photo music slideshow: Hi,Can I PLEASE have assistance I have copied 150 odd Photos onto a USB Stick for my Brothers Funeral,But I was hoping to Add some Country & Western Music to run in the Back Ground The Venue has a 65 inch Tv & that were I was going to plug in the USB Stick Please assist on...
  5. Windows 10 randomly play music

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 randomly play music: The windows antivirus is up to date and does not report anything yet, windows decides to play music on its own randomly. It can be through my music player foobar or anything really like a chrome tab which has a youtube video embedded : The video starts for no reason. If i...
  6. Powerpoint music/personal slideshow

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Powerpoint music/personal slideshow: Is there a way to make a home made slideshow for music/general entertainment available for public viewing on the internet, not an office/work type presentation....
  7. Cannot play slideshow on the DVD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot play slideshow on the DVD: I added a song to the slideshow, which I created. Then I exported it on the disc. However when I tried to play it then on the DVD, I found out only music but no photos....
  8. PLAYING MUSIC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PLAYING MUSIC: HOW DO I PLAY MUSIC ON WINDOWS 10 FROM A CD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/playing-music/cf886afb-a2a1-4f5e-949e-a032496a3530
  9. Default Music Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Music Program: When will Windows make Spotify a default music program. I understand Spotify uses its own music file type, but seeing the popularity of the platform it should be worked into a future build of Windows....
  10. Slideshow error - an error is preventing this slideshow from playing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slideshow error - an error is preventing this slideshow from playing: Hi, I have a specific folder in my pictures which I play screensaver slideshow from. My computer will play slideshow for a while (maybe 5 or 10 minutes), then I get the following message (white font on a black screen): An error is preventing this slideshow from playing....