Windows 10: Windows 10 Please help me

Discus and support Windows 10 Please help me in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello.I am using windows 10 my Acer E1-572 laptop was working good until today when I try to turn it on it shows me a prepare automatical repair after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JASNOOR AND JASMANSingh, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Please help me

Hello.I am using windows 10 my Acer E1-572 laptop was working good until today when I try to turn it on it shows me a prepare automatical repair after a 2 second it shows a diagnosis your pc.Then it shows me a option tab.I click on advanced option and try to reset my pc.Then it say"getting things ready" next It shows a error message"There was a problem resetting your pC.No changes were made."Please help as soon as possible.I need to have online lessons please help as soon as possible.

:)

JASNOOR AND JASMANSingh, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 24, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 24, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Please help me

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Please help me

1. Windows 10 Please help me - Similar Threads - Please help

2. Hello, i get this error from today.. : 0x0000001e ,can someone please help me ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i get this error from today.. : 0x0000001e ,can someone please help me ?: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff801aaf15000, 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffffffffffffff. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031924-9859-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  3. Hello, i get this error from today.. : 0x0000001e ,can someone please help me ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, i get this error from today.. : 0x0000001e ,can someone please help me ?: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff801aaf15000, 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffffffffffffff. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031924-9859-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  4. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  5. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  6. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. bsod problems. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod problems. Please help.: about a month ago, my laptop suddenly started to run into BSOD.it is usually because of multiple error reasons, I tried to sfc /scannow and it detected bunch of errors each time.DISM online restorehealth does not complete and usually stops at certain percentage.chkdsk ran...
  8. bsod problems. Please help.

bsod problems. Please help.: about a month ago, my laptop suddenly started to run into BSOD.it is usually because of multiple error reasons, I tried to sfc /scannow and it detected bunch of errors each time.DISM online restorehealth does not complete and usually stops at certain percentage.chkdsk ran...
  9. help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help please: my laptop says no internet secured when I was setting it up after adding a new hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please/ab958ac7-fcd2-4383-ac09-53949a6a4353
  10. help please

help please: my laptop says no internet secured when I was setting it up after adding a new hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please/ab958ac7-fcd2-4383-ac09-53949a6a4353