Windows 10: Windows 10 Plug and Play

Discus and support Windows 10 Plug and Play in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 Plug and Play does not work on Life Zed Air Plus?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by esjabos, Feb 27, 2019.

1. esjabos Win User

Windows 10 Plug and Play

Windows 10 Plug and Play does not work on Life Zed Air Plus?

:)

esjabos, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

My plug and play is still on running after 2.5 Hours

Hi Declan,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to stop the plug and play service and again start the service and check the status of this issue. Follow the steps below to stop the Plug and Play service.

• Press Windows Key + R key

• Type “Services.msc” and press Enter

• Right click on Plug and Play and click on stop

• Again start the service.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2019
  4. txstoby Win User

Windows 10 Plug and Play

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Plug and Play

1. Windows 10 Plug and Play - Similar Threads - Plug Play

2. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  3. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  4. When I play games on my laptop it only says plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I play games on my laptop it only says plugged in: I have a DellG5 15 5587 and I went to both versions of Windows 11 and 10 to just see my battery draining while I was playing games such as MW3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-play-games-on-my-laptop-it-only-says/14ee3590-a550-4830-baa9-3e62775405cb
  5. When I play games on my laptop it only says plugged in

When I play games on my laptop it only says plugged in: I have a DellG5 15 5587 and I went to both versions of Windows 11 and 10 to just see my battery draining while I was playing games such as MW3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-play-games-on-my-laptop-it-only-says/14ee3590-a550-4830-baa9-3e62775405cb
  6. I cannot get plug-and-play to work for DVDRAM GSA-T20L external drive on Windows 11

I cannot get plug-and-play to work for DVDRAM GSA-T20L external drive on Windows 11: I bought a generic DVD reader off of Amazon, and my device will not recognize it. All of the drivers that I've found online are for earlier versions of Windows....
  7. I cannot get plug-and-play to work for DVDRAM GSA-T20L external drive on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get plug-and-play to work for DVDRAM GSA-T20L external drive on Windows 11: I bought a generic DVD reader off of Amazon, and my device will not recognize it. All of the drivers that I've found online are for earlier versions of Windows....
  8. Can I use a Plug and Play external DVD drive for my HP laptop with Windows 11 S mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a Plug and Play external DVD drive for my HP laptop with Windows 11 S mode?: Hello,I purchased and set up my new HP Envy x360 laptop with Windows 11 S mode. I need to use an external DVD drive for a course I enrolled in. I learned I cannot use an external DVD drive with Windows 11 in S mode. A representative from HP support told me I could use their...
  9. Can I use a Plug and Play external DVD drive for my HP laptop with Windows 11 S mode?

Can I use a Plug and Play external DVD drive for my HP laptop with Windows 11 S mode?: Hello,I purchased and set up my new HP Envy x360 laptop with Windows 11 S mode. I need to use an external DVD drive for a course I enrolled in. I learned I cannot use an external DVD drive with Windows 11 in S mode. A representative from HP support told me I could use their...
  10. windows 10 does not see my plug and play camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 does not see my plug and play camera: I bought and plug and plasy webcam with microphone. the microphoned works perfectly by windows does not see the camera. it's not listed on device manager. don't know what to do?...